Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions Immortal - We Need Your Help! | August The 8th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Best thing i can suggest is
either add crop hopper chest take in custom crops or add infinite chest to contain custom crops its no fun to run around filling chests

benjo2

Addicted Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------MOB MASK---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to add mob mask that gives you ability like horse mask that gives u speed and if u upgrade it to like lvl 20 it gives u speed 4(because in game we have boots whit speed 3 and it would be stuped)

Upgrading system for mob masks:u would need to redeem heads so u could upgrade ur mask(it will only be available in ultra/god/and special key and koth).If u want to use heads that u redeemed u will need caldrune for that but u need to have mask before trying to upgrade it.
Each level will each level will need at least 2500 heads at end if level 20 will be last level u will need 50k heads that will make players to grind more and they will stay more online and it will help server to keep players online and grinding like in old days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------GKITS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because the season ends early (grace-1week,2biw-3weeks and final-1 week total 5 weeks) and it takes a long time for the gkits to be upgraded, I would suggest that they have to be upgraded more or that they can be upgraded every 5 days and that they can be collected right away of course

END

If u liked my ideas i have more those are ones i wanna see in Factions on JartexNetwork

Greetings benjo2

----------------------------------------------------------------SELLING HEADS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to this I would add that selling heads thing

I would put like I can sell that head when I want because player just put value inside bank note and its not fun fix this or just remove bank notes
its not to hide value and u dont know how much someone has its boring and it will make pvp funnier

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
Remove gears 3 (ik alot will disagree since it was just readded) or make all other sets like God kit and gkits that have gears 2 get gears 3 instead since combining is just too much of a chore, or atleast make some kits Have it like titan and up or something.

please fix Santa gkit having a mcmmo cookie, it has no use anymore, give something else instead of mcmmo cookie.

please rebalance purge, or nerf it, or even remove it, it's too OP and literally makes pvping annoying, unless you have drunk and even if you have drunk you lose your speed, and needing a legendary enchant to beat a unique enchant is just stupid, either make purge a legendary enchant and make it harder to get or remove it, since unmatched exists and is legendary but makes you lose only strength but purge makes u lose almost all enchants?? Unbalanced as hell.

Also pls and I'm begging you, ik you wont remove Roman set since it is a way to get money, but maybe nerf it a little? It's too OP, like literally invincible unless ganked or trapped.

and if Roman becomes a normal key like God, ultra, etc could u possibly add it to gkit keys, or add a type of item to gkit keys such as "Roman key shards" which with 9 of the shards you can claim a Roman key? Maybe add 3 shards at the max level of gkit keys? Or something like this.

Also make Roman key have chances with ranks and Roman set at the hardest chance, if Roman set isnt nerfed ._. Ik ima be bullied for typing a whole ass paragraph but still, please fix atleast some of these.

Last edited:

benjo2

Addicted Member
Remove gears 3 (ik alot will disagree since it was just readded) or make all other sets like God kit and gkits that have gears 2 get gears 3 instead since combining is just too much of a chore, or atleast make some kits Have it like titan and up or something.

please fix Santa gkit having a mcmmo cookie, it has no use anymore, give something else instead of mcmmo cookie.

please rebalance purge, or nerf it, or even remove it, it's too OP and literally makes pvping annoying, unless you have drunk and even if you have drunk you lose your speed, and needing a legendary enchant to beat a unique enchant is just stupid, either make purge a legendary enchant and make it harder to get or remove it, since unmatched exists and is legendary but makes you lose only strength but purge makes u lose almost all enchants?? Unbalanced as hell.

Also pls and I'm begging you, ik you wont remove Roman set since it is a way to get money, but maybe nerf it a little? It's too OP, like literally invincible unless ganked or trapped.

and if Roman becomes a normal key like God, unique, etc could u possibly add it to gkit keys, or add a type of item to gkit keys such as "Roman key shards" which with 9 of the shards you can claim a Roman key? Maybe add 3 shards at the max level of gkit keys? Or something like this.

Also make Roman key have chances with ranks and Roman set at the hardest chance, if Roman set isnt nerfed ._. Ik ima be bullied for typing a whole ass paragraph but still, please fix atleast some of these.
Yea they build that so its harder to get gears 3

SyncFalcon

IGN
SyncFalcon
Nerf starvation enchant or at least make it so that it doesn't affect you when you have the Santa set on. Right now it takes away your hunger even if you have a Santa set on.
Also rework or at least fix the iron golem pet (doesn't even work) and nerf the wizard pet (impossible to die with protection 5). Pet levels need to be fixed and reworked or just completely remove pet levels. Make it so that the spider pet doesn't spawn in permanent cobwebs, make them have a set amount of time before disappearing (warzone is filled with cobwebs. /warp pvp - and just look).
/duel needs to be fixed as well. Rework versace (useless) special set and rework bape special set (useless now that there is p5).
Masks need to be fixed- wont even work.

k thx bye, ill enjoy qding all u noobs at warp pvp.

SyncFalcon

IGN
SyncFalcon

and if Roman becomes a normal key like God, unique, etc could u possibly add it to gkit keys, or add a type of item to gkit keys such as "Roman key shards" which with 9 of the shards you can claim a Roman key? Maybe add 3 shards at the max level of gkit keys? Or something like this.

roman wont be back next season, will be a new special crate set. hopefully not as op as roman. dont remove gears 3, just make it so that all kits including crate kits come with gears 3. purge needs a rework i agree

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Giving everyone a fair kid means ranks everywhere are just P2w which I don't like about jartex. people get new ranks and get elite kits whereas non on kpvp factions have beginners kit which just makes it unfair

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
roman wont be back next season, will be a new special crate set. hopefully not as op as roman. dont remove gears 3, just make it so that all kits including crate kits come with gears 3. purge needs a rework i agree
Thank God Roman wont be back, set was a nightmare, also gears 3 just seems too fast tho in my opinion, I cant see well cuz I use high fov xD

Status
Not open for further replies.