Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions - Ideas for next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Ahoy fellow members of the JartexNetwork!
So once again I'm back with new suggestions to make the server better, keep in mind these are just my idea's that I think should be implemented to balance out some stuff and make the experience more enjoyable.

PvP ideas.
So starting off with this seasons PvP, indeed for some it wasn't that bad, but for me it was terrible. Potions with custom enchants, hell no, worst idea ever, ruined the PvP in general, something probably most of you finally want to see is - a season with PotPvP and enchants that don't 1 hit you.
So if a PotPvP season ever get's added then you should remove these enchants, or debuff them - Double Damage V, Disarmor, Drunk III, debuff Freeze V. Without these enchants the season would be way more balanced and enjoyable PvP wise, since it was PotPvP custom enchants that do more damage or give you strength just don't fit it and ruins the fun. This might cause some issues, but re-working the gkits would be nice to see the Gkit God sword is way too overpowered in this state of factions. Enchants like Life Steal really fit in PotPvp. Another thing would be nice if gapples in kits were lowered by 1 or 2, depending on the kit. Why PotPvP over gapple PvP? Because it will actually fit it in factions - a game mode where you fight along your teammates, gapples are more for duels instead of actual fights, you shouldn't entirely remove them, but make them rare and lower the amount you can get from gkits and kits and focus more on PvP.
It would be nice to see an outpost as well, no need to explain anything here, everyone should be familiar with what an outpost is.

Economy.

This seasons economy was insanely dumb, limiting the amount of ig's you get and you have to grind for it. That's not how factions should work, you shouldn't limit anyone it stops the growth of factions and makes them "handicapped", which shouldn't be a thing and they should freely grow.
Fix shop issues like these -
Sand being more expensive than obsidian, a total madness that is.
Sand needs to be around 20 (old price 130) each, and obsidian around 30 each (old price 20), not more.
Make the shop cleaner - http://prntscr.com/j7d777, more enjoyable to look at.
Add signs to the Base Building and Cannoning section.
Add an option to buy a shockwave book for like 1 million, it shouldn't be as rare as it is now since this is an important thing to have while doing base work. Oh, forgot to mention - Add the old sponges back(so you can 1 tap them), make sure they don't sponge trough blocks because it might cause some issues with bases.
Make the overworld terrain not higher than 50 blocks, because this effects the economy as well, you need to invest more in base work if you ever decide to make a base in the overworld.
Anyways here is my idea for the economy(spawners) for next season
Villagers
- 1 stack of emeralds = 3,500 x 36 = 162,000 per inventory. Cost - 2,150,000 per spawner
Iron golemss
- 1 stack of iron = 2,900 x 36 = 104,400 per inventory. Cost - 1,750,000 per spawner
Zombie pigmans
- 1 stack of gold = 2,500 x 36 = 90,000 per inventory. Cost - 1,600,000 per spawner
Cows
- 1 stack of steak = 1,000 x 36 = 36,000 per inventory. Cost - 600,000 per spawner
Zombies
- 1 stack of rotten flesh = 900 x 36 = 32,400 per inventory. Cost - 535,000 per spawner
Skeletons - 1 stack of bones = 800 x 36 = 28,800 per inventory. Cost - 500,000 per spawner (remove the bow drops)
Remove slimes - completely useless spawner, no point of having it there.
Remove Pigs, chickens, sheeps - No point of them really, unless you make them increase your f top value, other than that they would be useless.

The reason why the prices for the spawners prices are so close? Yes so there is more variety between spawners, so there isn't only ig's that make money, but other spawners as well it's very boring when there is basically one spawner.
Maybe why the spawners are so expensive?
So at the start of the season, people actually need to make farms such as - cactus, sugarcane and melons so even if people have paid they will still have to require to make a farm to get extra income.
Oh, forgot to mention - Don't make villagers rare again, so only p2w people can acquire them, give chances to people who haven't paid a single cent to have a chance to win as well.

The reason why the sell prices should be as high as this - so people actually get a lot of spawners and they need to have big bases, so the 1x1 chunk bases don't exist, instead you would need at least a 3x3 chunk base to even have a chance to win, because as soon as people get on track and earn tons of cash they will have a lot more spawners to upgrade and place, so raids will contain more loot and fun in general. Make it so you can't place blocks around the spawners, this will make spawner protection impossible, so if you manage to breach the base you can actually get loot.

Bugs.

Starting this section off with a bug that is very annoying when searching for bases or checking claims - fix the truce claim glitch in /f omap that it randomly doesn't show it, and then shows it after spamming /f omap again.
Make placing redstone on dispensers easier, there is a very common bug that it shows something with these lines "You're too far away to interact with this block" even if you're next to the dispenser.

Thanks for reading my ideas! I will add more as time comes.

JustThiemo JustThiemo xdxdxdxdxdx

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Agreed with almost everything, great suggestions
I just don't understand why cow spawners should cost 600k when you would get 36k per inventory.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hithy

Hithy

Addicted Member
i think i messed up there it shouldve been 300k per spawner, and it shoulve been the easiest spawner to aquire
and as soon as people get on track, they will make hella cash and spawners will come like its nothing.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Ahoy fellow members of the JartexNetwork!
So once again I'm back with new suggestions to make the server better, keep in mind these are just my idea's that I think should be implemented to balance out some stuff and make the experience more enjoyable.

PvP ideas.
So starting off with this seasons PvP, indeed for some it wasn't that bad, but for me it was terrible. Potions with custom enchants, hell no, worst idea ever, ruined the PvP in general, something probably most of you finally want to see is - a season with PotPvP and enchants that don't 1 hit you.
So if a PotPvP season ever get's added then you should remove these enchants, or debuff them - Double Damage V, Disarmor, Drunk III, debuff Freeze V. Without these enchants the season would be way more balanced and enjoyable PvP wise, since it was PotPvP custom enchants that do more damage or give you strength just don't fit it and ruins the fun. This might cause some issues, but re-working the gkits would be nice to see the Gkit God sword is way too overpowered in this state of factions. Enchants like Life Steal really fit in PotPvp. Another thing would be nice if gapples in kits were lowered by 1 or 2, depending on the kit. Why PotPvP over gapple PvP? Because it will actually fit it in factions - a game mode where you fight along your teammates, gapples are more for duels instead of actual fights, you shouldn't entirely remove them, but make them rare and lower the amount you can get from gkits and kits and focus more on PvP.
It would be nice to see an outpost as well, no need to explain anything here, everyone should be familiar with what an outpost is.

Economy.
This seasons economy was insanely dumb, limiting the amount of ig's you get and you have to grind for it. That's not how factions should work, you shouldn't limit anyone it stops the growth of factions and makes them "handicapped", which shouldn't be a thing and they should freely grow.
Fix shop issues like these -
Sand being more expensive than obsidian, a total madness that is.
Sand needs to be around 20 (old price 130) each, and obsidian around 30 each (old price 20), not more.
Make the shop cleaner - http://prntscr.com/j7d777, more enjoyable to look at.
Add signs to the Base Building and Cannoning section.
Add an option to buy a shockwave book for like 1 million, it shouldn't be as rare as it is now since this is an important thing to have while doing base work. Oh, forgot to mention - Add the old sponges back(so you can 1 tap them), make sure they don't sponge trough blocks because it might cause some issues with bases.
Make the overworld terrain not higher than 50 blocks, because this effects the economy as well, you need to invest more in base work if you ever decide to make a base in the overworld.
Anyways here is my idea for the economy(spawners) for next season
Villagers
- 1 stack of emeralds = 3,500 x 36 = 162,000 per inventory. Cost - 2,150,000 per spawner
Iron golemss
- 1 stack of iron = 2,900 x 36 = 104,400 per inventory. Cost - 1,750,000 per spawner
Zombie pigmans
- 1 stack of gold = 2,500 x 36 = 90,000 per inventory. Cost - 1,600,000 per spawner
Cows
- 1 stack of steak = 1,000 x 36 = 36,000 per inventory. Cost - 600,000 per spawner
Zombies
- 1 stack of rotten flesh = 900 x 36 = 32,400 per inventory. Cost - 535,000 per spawner
Skeletons - 1 stack of bones = 800 x 36 = 28,800 per inventory. Cost - 500,000 per spawner (remove the bow drops)
Remove slimes - completely useless spawner, no point of having it there.
Remove Pigs, chickens, sheeps - No point of them really, unless you make them increase your f top value, other than that they would be useless.

The reason why the prices for the spawners prices are so close? Yes so there is more variety between spawners, so there isn't only ig's that make money, but other spawners as well it's very boring when there is basically one spawner.
Maybe why the spawners are so expensive?
So at the start of the season, people actually need to make farms such as - cactus, sugarcane and melons so even if people have paid they will still have to require to make a farm to get extra income.
Oh, forgot to mention - Don't make villagers rare again, so only p2w people can acquire them, give chances to people who haven't paid a single cent to have a chance to win as well.

The reason why the sell prices should be as high as this - so people actually get a lot of spawners and they need to have big bases, so the 1x1 chunk bases don't exist, instead you would need at least a 3x3 chunk base to even have a chance to win, because as soon as people get on track and earn tons of cash they will have a lot more spawners to upgrade and place, so raids will contain more loot and fun in general. Make it so you can't place blocks around the spawners, this will make spawner protection impossible, so if you manage to breach the base you can actually get loot.

Bugs.

Starting this section off with a bug that is very annoying when searching for bases or checking claims - fix the truce claim glitch in /f omap that it randomly doesn't show it, and then shows it after spamming /f omap again.
Make placing redstone on dispensers easier, there is a very common bug that it shows something with these lines "You're too far away to interact with this block" even if you're next to the dispenser.

Thanks for reading my ideas! I will add more as time comes.

JustThiemo JustThiemo xdxdxdxdxdx

baby no one says 'Ahoy' any more... legit come on we ent pirates bruhv

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Maybe increase the power for player or the limit on faction to 50 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.