Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions GKit gapple and the Kits from ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appie112

Minecraft Username:
appie112

What is the suggestion about?
Factions GKit gapple and the Kits from ranks.

Description:
Basically ever since there is a gapple cooldown gapples are not rare anymore and pretty much useless. Having a gkit gapple in my opinion is a waste of money and it should be changed or just remove the gapple cooldown.
Also the kits from ranks used to be good because gapps where rare since they aren't rare anymore the kits have become less attrective aswell.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would improve the factions experience, would make kits usefull again.
I suggest remove gapp cooldown or do something with the kits from rank and gkit gapple.

Extra Information:
This my opinion my English is bad I can barely see writing this at 3:30 AM I have no life.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Neutral - Not having any gapple cooldown is a terrible idea; chugging gaps takes 0 skill and renders the pvp a battle of who has the highest cps and better connection - barely any tactics left.

But I do agree that gapples should be more valuable / harder to come by.

For the cooldown, maybe drop it from 60 seconds to 45 or 50 so there's a shorter window during which someone can quickdrop?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Appie112

Appie112

-1 I think the cooldown for gapples is necessary as killing someone who just chugs gapples gets boring and frustrating
Get permanently frozen by freeze 5 isn't boring. Is it?

MrOvErAvErAgE

-1 I think the cooldown for gapples is necessary as killing someone who just chugs gapples gets boring and frustrating
Agree.
Killing people who constantly chug gaps is really frustrating and annoying and I hope the system stays the same.

MadDawg510-2

I, MadDawg510, agrees with appie's statement. I legit had 3 or so stacks of gapps and i stopped using my titan kit and kits from alts for a while and still had that much. I suggest lower gap cooldown to 20 or 30 secs. Hackers legit qd players in bape sets and are essential in fucking the hackers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.