Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions [Factions] Factions PVP rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Factions PVP rework

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
I am making this suggestion as it is still an early map and changes can be applied because players have not made god sets.
My suggestion is to rework this PVP season and I am going to start off with discussing about what this PVP type is.
It is custom enchantment PotPVP which allows you to still get Gapples from /Gkits, it's like other factions servers where they have PotPVP map and rare Gapples, This PotPVP season's Gapples are only obtained from /Gkits and /kits which regular players are left with nothing.

Jartex PotPvP is different from other factions PotPVP maps due to custom enchantments and bad PVP balance, I understand Drunk III was removed because it's too much for PotPVP however the only difference between damage with strength III and Strength II is 1.36x which is quite a lot but this season is just like last season with gapple rarity, donors will still obtain a lot of Gapples and it makes it a mixture of PotPVP and Gapple PVP which is a broken idea and unbalanced PVP.

I have already talked about PotPVP in factions reset section and what ce's should be removed in order to make a great PotPVP season but since it would be a rip off for players who paid for /gkits and /regen /fury /rage and other purchasable commands, However I did say that some ce's should stay in PotPVP season such as gears, hardened, strength II effect ce and other ce's.
But then /gkits would need rework and that isn't what others paid for.

So in this particular way we need to have PVP seasons that contain all Gkit ce's and that will break PotPVP because of all debuff CE'S and others that really ruin it.

PotPVP here is broken mainly because Lifeasteal is not efficient enough and there are too many Debuff CE'S in this server that will just always slow you down and you will not strafe anyone along with combo.

So my suggestion is to make Gapples common in this server since this type of PVP is meant for Gapple and for this gapple PVP implement we would have to upgrade our /gkit gapples to x64 or even more but behind all this only 1 Gkit might probably be a rip off but with PotPVP all gkits would be complete rip off if not, then idk myself how PotPVP would work here.

I want gapples to be common because of another reason = P2W, I don't want random players not having a chance of gapples and always having to use pots while they use Gapples, Gapples are a big advantage in this type of PotPVP season.

My second suggestion (Only if gapples become common) is to buff disarmor and I will tell you why.
Disarmor on gapple pvp is not a big of a deal considering that there is only strength II effect and strength II is light on damage when it comes gapple pvp and with strength II you cannot Outhit your opponent while he's on gapple at all, so I want gapple PVP to have a whole different challenge.

I want disarmor to be as efficient and as active as the start of last season's disarmor which was really active, now it's low probability to disarmor.

My other suggestion is to buff hardened and make it last twice as long.

I know I have some PotPVP players already mad on me but I don't care, they listen once and know but then they are still angry because they cannot take my information about Jartex PVP and like being stupid.

You have to realise that jartex is not about PotPVP and if it is then we would have to remove so many ce's and commands it's just not possible.

PotPVP is weak PVP and you cannot dominate in it, I like PotPVP but i don't like it in factions because everyone will be around same skill based and therefore I would quit PVP there.

Ow yea idk why suggest it maybe because which staff even listens, it's upsetting that my suggestions get ignored by Sr.Mods+ so please respond to my suggestions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would imrpove PVP in general because PotPVP won't work here.

Extra Information:
Please look forward and vote on my suggestion, Thanks!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Also i forgot to add this suggestion too.
Add custom enchantment that gives you strength II effect.
So here's my 4 suggestions.

Chrisknight

This isn’t the first suggestion you have made about this. But I really hope some higher staff begin to take notice. Pvp on the server could be a lot better and I think a lot of your suggestions are a good step in the right direction.
+1

yassinoxgamer

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 but All that wont Work if the armor Duralbilty is 100% trash
They Should increase the armor durability For longer Fight and it makes PvP exiting and giving a chance too players who
dont have fix and /fix all

jaehoon

+1 but All that wont Work if the armor Duralbilty is 100% trash
They Should increase the armor durability For longer Fight and it makes PvP exiting and giving a chance too players who
dont have fix and /fix all
the hardened is added you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.