Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions [Factions] /f inspect

Anthonyyy_

Minecraft Username:
Themah

What is the suggestion about?
/f inspect

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
So you know how on factions a rule is that in siding is bannable but you have to provide a lot of proof in order to get that person banned like it says on the updated rules. My factions already got in sided 3 times this season and the second time we don't know who did it, it's like you or someone else has to be online or right when someone insides right at the exact moment and nobody knows when someone wants to inside, could be today, tomorrow, or even 2 months from now but when they do and nobody is online it's like nobody gives a crap because the only possible solution is try to find who did it but how is that possible without /f inspect. With this command you can add proof by doing /f inspect and right click the block and see who mined or blew up that block. And maybe just maybe there would be less to no insiding.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help jartex by helping ban all the insiders and make sure each season is a fun and enjoy full season for all the factions either going for f top or not.

Extra Information:
With this command you do
/f inspect and right click a block to see who blew it up or mined it. If there is no block there you have to place a block and click it to see.

hxx0r

1+ This would of helped my faction, we got out whole base insided.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Anthonyyy_

Anthonyyy_

lmao the ppl that dont even play factions say nuetral haha lmao

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Anthonyyy_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0