Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions Cactus Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esegovic

I dont know, im new too at the server but ir seems like its growing speed is slowed down a bit.

Esegovic

I know but can some1 tell me if cactus farm ist efficient? Can you make good money with that?

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Its better than nothing, but u must invest some money, and if ur farm is not big, then its not worth

They slowed down the rates, barely even worth making one. Its barely worth investing into anything on here anymore. They slowed down spawnrates, even with 600 zpigmen, enhanced outpost capped (x2 spawn rates) and our faction spawnrates upgraded to level 2 which gives us x4 spawn rates, we are making like 3mil every 6 hours which is a complete joke considering we spent over 2bil on the spawners XD

jaehoon

They slowed down the rates, barely even worth making one. Its barely worth investing into anything on here anymore. They slowed down spawnrates, even with 600 zpigmen, enhanced outpost capped (x2 spawn rates) and our faction spawnrates upgraded to level 2 which gives us x4 spawn rates, we are making like 3mil every 6 hours which is a complete joke considering we spent over 2bil on the spawners XD
true no way to make momey even with 4x rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.