Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions] /available factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RusherLV

Your In-Game Name:
ChrisLEpro
What is your suggestion about?:
/available factions
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
I play factions a lot and I see players typing in chat ‘I need a faction ‘ there could be a command that shows factions that are open to the public that have more Thant like 3 players + and there could be a setting when creating a faction to set it to private/invite only /and public that anyone can join but at the start when the player joins they have a limited stuff they could do like not chest opening not tnt/destroying base till a approuved members give you permission so there will be no griefs or stealing
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Bring to smaller factions a bit of help and better factions to not get steeled by noob/griefs.
Is there anything else we should know?:
If it’s not accepted I respect your choice Jartex is doing the best to satisfy all members

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
Pending (Neutral). I play a lot of factions too but, for me to join a faction i have to know the people in the faction and build some trust (maybe ally then merge). Maybe people don't follow the same principle as mine, i will ask around to make my final judgement.

JoeTheHuman

I agree with Doc. Plus, they won't be able to recognize him as their faction's member until they know that he joined or check the members list. -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RusherLV

RusherLV

I agree with Doc. Plus, they won't be able to recognize him as their faction's member until they know that he joined or check the members list. -1
There could be a list on the side that tells you what people joined in two days

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello,
This suggestion is too old and we have decided to refresh the suggestions.
If you still think it's good feel free to re suggest it.
Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.