Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

MrOvErAvErAgE

maybe it would be nice to remove allies this map to see who the real comp is and not two factions fighting one. I understand everyone say that what allies are for but im saying its unfair when their allies are patching for them maybe I should update the post
which 1 faction are we fighting?
last time i checked it was undecided untrusted vape and voltage vs us and split and occasionally pokemongo but they are busy with other servers XDxDXDXD

TNTBae08

You can't raid shit Vault, you can barely even get a cannon up before its breached. Such a meme

MrOvErAvErAgE

Shut your mouth, like Jihad Split and PokemonGO didn't said -1, How bad can you fucking be?? tell me
You are getting babysited the whole season and you talk about shits
didnt say*
babysat*
you talk about shits - not a sentence

I like the fact that someone of vapee is trashtalking us while he does not even play factions but skyblock instead. He thinks he knows everything of the season. I have switched sides several times between alliances. been allied with vape against jihad couple of times too to get backstabbed again. At least jihad helps a bit.

I have been playing this server for quite long time, i have been part of winning sides and at losing sides several times. Alliances wont decide seasons. Me in Beefeaters/huf been up against alpha and delta in past as well. Its been a lack of profesionality in your fac that lost you the season. If you had more people that could counter or patch your base would still be standing. yet after a split u lose half ur fac due to low morale. failing keeping up after the first week.

You havent gotten great allies this season due to your bad reputation you had of players before this season and continue not improving it. If your fac been better in diplomatic actions, our faction would not have helped jihad at the first raid.

Alliances are not the problem of your failings, its your own fac!

Status
Not open for further replies.