Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
This is just another one of your stupid idead to make us look bad and make you win atleast ftop 3

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
First of all we aint 3 factions teaming second you are literally teaming with 5 facs I can name them all if you want <3
You made the joke of the day
(Jihad, PokemonGo, Split) Wait I'm blind they are 2 factions not 3 sorry

DuJake

Donator
Donator
You know why you give a -1 Because you know w/ out jihad patching ur walls, you can't do shit. and no they're not our allies
we patch our own wall , and dont you got those 4 allies to make a base for you?

Appie112

If you can't beat them join them or Alt+ F4 and never join Jartex again

Status
Not open for further replies.