Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

SirNemoHoes

+1 the f top 1 faction teamed up with 4 factions to raid us and even after that, we attempted one of those 4 factions and the other factions came and patched for them. It was practically impossible to do anything to their walls because they had 40 people either patching/countering. Also try to fix the kick bug that's why I quit jartex for now <3

Mr_LeoDaVinci

Donator
Donator
I agree with this. Having an ally is good and all. But recently it seems having an ally is just extending your faction. Having allys should be allowed. But allowing a faction to patch walls, having multiple allys and giving an ally value to secure ftop 2 and 3 should not be allowed. It is especially unfair to newer players of jartex because it makes it literally impossible to get anywhere. As well as players who have been around for a long time. But not part of the ftop 1 ally. Because the entire faction + their allys team to raid a single faction. Making it basically a 10 on 1 fight. But if making rules of an ally more strict and watched. It can be a good thing. Helping a ally not be raided should be ok. But an ally shouldn't be able to patch walls for a faction that is not their own. Or using a counter cannon that is not their own. A ally should only be able to help pvp while protecting. As for teaming to raid. There is nothing that i can see to change. But it does make it very unfair when 3+ factions team to raid a single faction. To wrap up. Having an ally should be allowed. But only a single ally and have strict rules about what an ally can do.

VyrthianMC

Huncho lots of pronunciation errors, the problem is not stated (you should be like The problem Is this and this and proceed to saying why it’s a problem) but +1 anyways

DuJake

Donator
Donator
and for example allying Jihad will prevent you from winning ftop? very bad suggestion bro

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HunchoCoke1

HunchoCoke1

it's would be fun to see what you all can do without an ally but don't worry voodoo or some other high staff member will decide if it's a good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HunchoCoke1

HunchoCoke1

Huncho lots of pronunciation errors, the problem is not stated (you should be like The problem Is this and this and proceed to saying why it’s a problem) but +1 anyways
umm? it didn't ask for a problem it asked for a suggestion and I gave them a suggestion to remove allying on factions

Status
Not open for further replies.