Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItachiShanker

What is the suggestion about?
Factions admin

Description:
As factions is developing in other servers Jartex factions is still years behind, respectfully Voodootje0 is the only developer as far as I know for factions, and he claims he is always busy additionally he has not played other faction servers so he may not be up some of the MUST HAVE factions plugin. As some are aware my spawners got freecamed cegged causing me to lose 1/3 of my faction value, and Mex was not able to roll it back due to not having CoreProtect plugin, which is a vital plugin to have in any faction server. Therefore factions should be assigned a admin or a special staff rank that helps enforce faction rules, deal with problems, and someone who just is experienced in factions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There will be someone to fix the bs in factions, the bitch claims, the freecams, the players, the rules, and everything else. Players will enjoy there experience on the server.

K3dzi0r

agreed however i doubt voodoo will spend extra bit of money on such person, anyways +1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ItachiShanker,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.