Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Faction value warp-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Faction value warp-up

Description:
[Context]: So last season, a faction's value grew when spawners were placed, and the spawners needed a full week (7 days) to get to their full value. This was done to prevent factions from placing value 1 hour before the FTop Competition screenshot is taken, and winning while basically risking nothing (very little chance to get raided 1h before ftop screenshot). Now the same thing is happening this map. Factions are grinding heads, storing them in chests in wild, and then transferring those heads into their core on the day of the Ftop screenshot. What's even worse is that they can time it so their f shield kicks in when they deposit the heads so their value is literally unraidable. Kind of unfair in my opinion.

[Suggestion]: My suggestion is simple. You re-implement the value warm-up feature from last season so that factions cannot win without genuinely having to defend their core for at least a few days. Basically you have it so the head value grows proportionally to how long it's been deposited (reaches max value at 7d, or could be 3 or 5d tbh). With this added, the faction needs to have their heads deposited for at least a few days before they reach max value which means it gives other factions a fair chance to raid the core.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It prevents factions from playing this gamemode like Skyblock, and hiding their value in the ground like literal moles until the day the screenshot needs to be taken. My suggestion would give other factions a fair chance to raid their core.

to mexsmiterinos: you can literally just borrow the old plugin for ftop value and tweak it, so not too much dev time gg

Extra Information:
thiemo is my surrogate father

Xone

Donator
Donator
you mean warm-up but ye good suggestion wish i could experience it if i wasnt banned for some BS :D

+1

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Seems interesting +1

ItzSudoku