Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Faction tips

ParkourPro

IGN
ParkourPro
So where do I can make base and how do i make base in faction?

Always make a base inside a border and use gen buckets to make a base

How do I earn money in faction?

You can build farms and sell at /shop

How do I get vote keys?

It's simple type /vote click link then type your username there and finish Im not a robot also voting will help a server alot. You can also open your vote crates at /warp crates

How to make a faction?

Type /f create [faction name]

How do I claim my faction base?

Type /f claim

How to invite players to my faction?

Type /f invite [username]

But ParkourPro where do I can place my stuff in private vault?

Type /pv 1

-Always remember don't use hacks

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Nice guide but I think you could have been more "creative" with your forum page. Also, more detail would be good. If you could have written or specified what type of "farm" is best for money-making. For example, sugarcane is the best for money-making. If it's a starter guide then you have to specify what factions are and what are the goals. Like getting spawners. How can you get them and what to do with them.2nd of all if this is a starter guide not everyone can make their "1st base" as a base near the border etc as if you wanna make that type of base you need to have money. So I would recommend doing /wild traveling about 200 blocks and then make an underground base. If it's a guide for people who have been into the game for a week or so then a base at the border will work. When I mean by creativity I meant that you could use the tools given to us to make the page more attractive. Extra info is needed but anyway good guide!

((This is all my opinion))

Kind Regards,

TrAnRity...

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Nice guide but I think you could have been more "creative" with your forum page. Also, more detail would be good. If you could have written or specified what type of "farm" is best for money-making. For example, sugarcane is the best for money-making. If it's a starter guide then you have to specify what factions are and what are the goals. Like getting spawners. How can you get them and what to do with them.2nd of all if this is a starter guide not everyone can make their "1st base" as a base near the border etc as if you wanna make that type of base you need to have money. So I would recommend doing /wild traveling about 200 blocks and then make an underground base. If it's a guide for people who have been into the game for a week or so then a base at the border will work. When I mean by creativity I meant that you could use the tools given to us to make the page more attractive. Extra info is needed but anyway good guide!

((This is all my opinion))

Kind Regards,
TrAnRity...
Can YOU just make the guide? You seem "creative"

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Can YOU just make the guide? You seem "creative"
As I said I'm NOT trying to say the guide is bad and i never said that in my reply.I only said whats my OPINION in what's missing.
2nd of all I never said in the guide that I'm better than him or more creative than him.

I included that all of "this" is my opinion

Last edited: