Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Faction alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Hello everyone,

My name is Nefarious and i'm the leader of a small faction named Dynasty. Although many might not know who I am, I have been playing on this server for over 4 years. I have noticed that the faction climate has become increasingly more hostile against small factions and solo players. At this point in time it is impossible to compete with the few huge factions (+40 players) that exist on the server.
There are but two possible solutions for this problem. Either we create a huge faction of our own ( and thereby contribute to the problem ), or we make an alliance with all solo players and small groups to protect eachother from bigger predators.

Why did i make this thread?
- Numbers have clearly become more important than skill on this faction server. With this realisation the only possible way forward is to group up and bolster our strenght. Any person or faction who wants to stand with us in this struggle, we welcome with open arms. My plan is to make a discord page for all the leaders of small factions on jartex. On this discord a faction leader could ask for assistance when raiding bases or when defending his/her own base. Factions who are part of this discord can't attack eachother ( attacker will be banned ).

Let me know if you guys would be interested in forming this Great Alliance.

Nefarious

Wrath

Addicted Member
+1 would be a great way to bring players together

Pace

Donator
Donator
Please make a suggestion in the suggestions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.