Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fabrix's introduction again

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Hey guys, tomorrow is my birthday (11 June) so I thought why not make another introduction?
I had made one of these like 2 years ago but a lot has happened since then so here goes.

I started playing Jartex between late 2015 to Early 2016, I mainly played Bedwars for the best part of 3-4 before I finally started trying out other game modes, I played Kitpvp for a long (around 6 months) Then when to practice PVP, where I learned the art of nodebuff and rod PVP, I still play Practice sometimes, currently, the game mode I am playing is Eternal factions, I also played Prison for a while but quit after I got banned for something I did to get infinite money there (not duping get more creative).

I have sworn and been a little salty in the past, I am pretty sure I have never been extremely toxic, but I don't do that stuff anymore and try to be as respectful as possible.

I want to get on the staff team one day, currently, I am trying to get as many reports as possible because my last app was rejected because I was inactive in reports in recent times. In a long time, I would love to be a youtube (not happening) So I will probably be a programmer or maybe graphics designer, if nothing works I will join the Military to get some real-life COD experience.

In the time that I have played on Jartex Network I had friends who one day said Bye and never logged on again and friends who got banned and did not appeal, I have also had friends who started ignoring me after a while, but I always had friends, I'm thankful for that because I don't think I would be playing anymore without my friends. I also had a few enemies during my time and I had fun trash-talking them, but sadly I don't trash talk anymore so no fun for me :(.

I don't think any of you read the whole thing but if you did, Thank you, means a lot to me. :D
Baiii

~Fab

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Wassup Fabrix. Your birthday is one month earlier than mines ^_^. Good luck on your goal of being staff mate.

(Happy Early Birthday by the way)

WallyM

Donator
Donator
Happy Early BIRTHDAY!! I wish you luck on all your goals and I believe in you. Have a great day!

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Hey there Fabrix!!! I wish all the goals you've set come true. I hope you become a staff!
Happy early birthday!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
happy birthday! gl on your goals

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
Hey guys, tomorrow is my birthday (11 June) so I thought why not make another introduction?
I had made one of these like 2 years ago but a lot has happened since then so here goes.

I started playing Jartex between late 2015 to Early 2016, I mainly played Bedwars for the best part of 3-4 before I finally started trying out other game modes, I played Kitpvp for a long (around 6 months) Then when to practice PVP, where I learned the art of nodebuff and rod PVP, I still play Practice sometimes, currently, the game mode I am playing is Eternal factions, I also played Prison for a while but quit after I got banned for something I did to get infinite money there (not duping get more creative).

I have sworn and been a little salty in the past, I am pretty sure I have never been extremely toxic, but I don't do that stuff anymore and try to be as respectful as possible.

I want to get on the staff team one day, currently, I am trying to get as many reports as possible because my last app was rejected because I was inactive in reports in recent times. In a long time, I would love to be a youtube (not happening) So I will probably be a programmer or maybe graphics designer, if nothing works I will join the Military to get some real-life COD experience.

In the time that I have played on Jartex Network I had friends who one day said Bye and never logged on again and friends who got banned and did not appeal, I have also had friends who started ignoring me after a while, but I always had friends, I'm thankful for that because I don't think I would be playing anymore without my friends. I also had a few enemies during my time and I had fun trash-talking them, but sadly I don't trash talk anymore so no fun for me :(.

I don't think any of you read the whole thing but if you did, Thank you, means a lot to me. :D
Baiii

~Fab
omg happy belated bdayyy!!!!!! heyy i'm ur big fan can i get ur autograph šŸ˜³

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Late happy birthday but I hope you get your chance of being staff!! Being active is a great thing and seeing you try again is so amazing to see. Most users just quit the server after being rejected but you haven't. Goodluck!!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello there bud. Perhaps you do become part of the Staff Team in a near future. Best of luck with it!

Kind Regards,
~ Rodagave

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
u got it all on point fabrix, stay gorgeous and don't overthink things and go for it, create a youtube channel first then u can start worrying about a good mic and always have fun in everything u do šŸ˜Š

ty bro u made me smile