Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Extend Max 25 Members

Schizo17

Minecraft Username:
Schizo17

What is the suggestion about?
Extend Max 25 Members

Description:
So this season owner implemented the 25 max members in a faction. I suggest to just extend the limit of members, because 25 members is basically only half of the roster of a faction. This 25 max members would affect factions a lot, Just like having your members online but not being in the faction just because no co leaders or leader is online at that time. We also noticed that it isn't available in /f perms to upgrade to more max members. Just enabling it again would also help and bring more competitiveness. If the max members would not be extended then just enable /f perms again.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would bring more competitiveness and fun

Extra Information:
I'm cute teehee

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Schizo17

Schizo17

Asking youre members and aly git a +1 wont help, I wonder know what's the reason you give +1?

HUGE -1Reason explained above
This is the reason you didn't get trial. You are so immature where did i tell my members to vote +1.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
This is the reason you didn't get trial. You are so immature where did i tell my members to vote +1.
it is obvious, in't it ??? Everyone from your factions said +1.
Again -1 Reasons explained above

milad9999

Donator
Donator
+1, it will prevent people like H hakim251_ asking "WHY DID I GET KICKED" from asking more questions. It will help a lot and will reduce the amount of rotations in the faction.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
+1, it will prevent people like H hakim251_ asking "WHY DID I GET KICKED" from asking more questions. It will help a lot and will reduce the amount of rotations in the faction.
Wow that's not my forum name tho šŸ˜‚

WarpGrenade

How about when there's no co leader or leader online? There's some factions that have members but don't have high ranks in their faction. How about when the small faction is getting raided and theres people online but not invited because their co leader or leader not online? and it is not all about power it's about members.
That's the leader/co-leader's fault. If they're inactive, the factions is bound to be destroyed eventually. If you're going to be a high rank on a faction, you need to be really active. Like a few hours a day active.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Schizo17

Schizo17

That's the leader/co-leader's fault. If they're inactive, the factions is bound to be destroyed eventually. If you're going to be a high rank on a faction, you need to be really active. Like a few hours a day active.
It is a cracked server what do you expect? About leaders/coleaders that they must be active then who plays one map for 3 months long? Well the faction that I am have 64 members and active leaders so inactivity is not really a problem for us. What this suggestion is all about the factions that have inactive leaders which for us making it really boring when you are raiding without people is literally defending it.