Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Expanding Team Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh​

What is the suggestion about?
Expanding Team Events​

Description:
Right now we know Team Events of hosting several events throughout the server having interaction with our Discord, PvP Player Base, Mini-game Player Base, and more.

I had a very general idea for this Sub-Group's expansion.

You see, the regulated list of events goes something like this ;
Karaoke (Cringe hakim251 hakim251 singing)
Brackets ( Knowly Knowly cheating)
Bedwars ( NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 claiming to be the best PvPer under 30 FPS)
Quiz (Getting to know how many times JustThiemo JustThiemo has resigned)
Raid Event (Usual reset drill)
Now I won't call any of these events "bad" or stupid because they do provide a good interaction with the community and provides the player-base with some addition content.
But to just be honest these Events are just a bit short. Like an event maybe lasts 2 hours at max (Or 3 if we have Pace Pace managing things around)

I think this needs to be changed.

How can we change it?
1) We know that players have requested multiple game-modes throughout the JartexNetwork history (Like HCF ( JozkYaBoi JozkYaBoi Movq Movq ), Bridge Duels ( not_Nuggets not_Nuggets ) , Survival Games, Murder Mystery, Lucky Blocks and more)
This list sounds way more interesting and promising than Brackets, Karaoke , Bedwars, Quiz and Raid Event.

2) We know that staff members are allowed to code on Team Events (For several Events) using "Skript" Language. Now, Skript is a much easier variation of Core Java-Bukkit programming language. (It's basically Pace Pace speaking English when he was 9)

With this being said, we know that we can code several game-modes for Team Events that are requested by the members of the community.

This leads to implementation of new weekly game-modes as Events.
For Example : Bridge Duels Event : Hosted by Andeh Andeh , coded by Andeh Andeh .
The competition for this Event will last exactly 1 week! (Or 7 days)
The event will start 5PM GMT : 32nd April

Payouts ;
#1 Wins : 75 EUR GC Voucher
#2 Wins : 50 EUR GC Voucher
#3 Wins : 35 EUR GC Voucher

With this being said, we can also plan out Events differently.
For every time we do a big game-mode (Which usually lasts a week), we can leave Events for next 14 days, but if we do a smaller Event (Like Quiz or something), we have to do another event next week.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's not about the server. No one likes the server.
This just gives Pace Pace an opportunity to be useful because he can code in Skript.​

Extra Information:
Wallahi​

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Andeh Andeh

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Reasons stated by community

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Andeh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted. And after having read the details you provided, we'll work on bringing a better events system.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.