Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

🍁{ EvilDrago12 }🍁 - 🔰Player Introduction 2020🔰

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Hey! I am EvilDrago12. I am just some random ordinary guy playing on JartexNetwork. I am writing this because I have seen quite a lot of people writing a player introduction, so I decided to do one myself. I won't be giving away too much personal info about my real life stuff on forums.

I mostly play Bedwars. I used to grind a lot but now I have stopped because I am just not as motivated to play Bedwars for grinding only. I only play Bedwars when I feel like it or when recording nowadays. I do play Skywars too, but mostly Bedwars. When I want to warm up I play Practice PvP. I love to play Build UHC; Build UHC is my favorite Practice PvP game mode, and that's all I enjoy playing in Practice PvP. I get 6 cps on average😅. But over time with experience, I want to learn to get higher cps. I use a Red Dragon m711 cobra for PvP. This mouse has the ability to drag-click if you know how to do it/have the right finger texture(I don't have any of those).
I have goals set for myself that I want to overcome. I want to get experience which involves me getting better at the game

As for what my hobby is/ what I like doing...

It's Minecraft and YouTube. I really enjoy playing Minecraft! And also YouTube is something that I do for fun/ as a hobby. To be honest I am more of an online/gamer type person. I don't like sports that much. I do have friends at school, but no one in my school plays Minecraft😐.

I only started playing Minecraft about a year ago, so I am not the best player. But I am pretty decent at the game😎. JartexNetwork is the only server I play in. I personally think that JarteNetwork is the best cracked-server for Bedwars and Skywars. Everything on JartexNetwork feels very clean! Things just feel much easier to navigate through than other servers. I also love the fact that JartexNetwork doesn't copy other servers. JartexNetwork is unique! Ofcource JartexNetwork isn't the best server in the world and it does have annoying things that the players and I myself hate, but to be honest this is the best cracked-server I have seen!

For now, that's all I have to say. I hope you have a great
day/night. Peace out✌

Edit: This was before I became a Trial

Last edited:

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Nice
+ non of my school play minecraft either

Last edited:

Zaki445566