Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

LicoricUSSR

IGN
Licoric1

Minecraft Username:
Licoric1​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Everything​

Suggestion Details:
1. Update /playtimerewards because its been the same for maps and make more rewards like i have 20d playtime and kinda unfair not receiving anything for playing that much (suggestion)
2. add icf back since alot of people wanted to icf but alot of people have been scamming with it not giving the shit you won and icf is hella fun and intense(suggestion)
3. Add more slots to /trade because when people trade with ranks or gkits for sets evantually someone will want abunch of sets for ranks / gkits(suggestion)
4. add higher amount in cf since there is too much money being produced and 1b and 2b is low amount (suggestion)
5. remove maxed sets and s6s etc from being entitied since you put too much effort and risk to trap someone and whoever you trapped will just spam gapples and etc until entity comes and disconnect so he dies and drop all the stuff at once so the trapper cant pick up the item (suggetion)
6. Add a rule about splitting traps because some random just keeps nuking north traps usually to annoy monkeys(suggestion)
7. P6 if you use p6 your enemy can’t silence you or recieve lifesteal from you for some reason (bug)
8. Fix anti cheat when i hit someone 1-3 times i get kicked or banned i had the same issues with my friends + its not about the ping we have different pings and still happens (bug/broken)
9. Add paypal payouts for mobkillstop and canetop for more comp (suggestion)
10. Nebula season From skyblock dream of white and violet theme (suggestion)
11. Add a penalty when someone puts a bounty on you when you get killed you get a punishment like a ban or mute something to annoy the player since whenever u put a bounty on someone they’ll just ask a friend to kill them and get the money or go on an alt and kill themselfs (suggestion)
12. Buying stacks of shockwave pickaxe or tray from /transfer and putting obsidian breaker most likely bug or dupe i’ve already talked about it with voodoo (bug/dupe)
13. Fix kill announcement i haven’t seen the kill announcement for 2-3 seasons idk if it was removed or some add it back please i only see bow kill announcement (suggestion/bug)
14. Allow players to rename with symbols and etc would be better and enjoyable to see those cool looking shits and swords (suggestion)
15. Fix taurus pet not working (bug)
16. Add shield pet like for more resistance (suggestion)
17. Add ig pet because the past few seasons we rarely saw new pets (suggestion)
18. Add a new seasonal set or sword nebula set or sword
P5 custom set 25% more damage 10% less damage from enemies gain speed 4 immune to lifesteal (suggestion)
19. Add a katana item which can 1 hit someone or hit someone and ban them for a certain amount of time mostlikely only 1 can be obtained from nebula crate (suggestion)
20.reduce maps because there are too many and old maps like warp end and wildwest has been there for a along time add something new like warp moon , warp nebula (suggestion)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Fair , balanced , enjoyable​

Extra Information:
Dm me on discord if you need to ask about something
Discord : licoric1​

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
hit someone or hit someone and ban them for a certain amount of time mostlikely only 1 can be
You are going for staff but I would like to kindly request for you to stop talking when you have absolute no clue about what you are talking about, there's 16 suggestions here and 15 of them have not been suggested u npc, weird ass dude. Replying to every single suggestion won't make u get liked by staff, they will find u more annoying. You haven't left bedwars, stop talking about other gamemodes focus on what you play and stop giving your opinion on what you don't know shit about

With no kind regards,
Yours truly, best jartex player , most jartex wins, best faction leader, best staff ever, most sexiest serb on the server,
Hakim251.
1689624718468.png
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
View attachment 26373
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Please do not go off-topic in this sub forum. While leaving a message here you must provide certain information or opinions that belongs to the suggestion.

~ Good morning
XPLODE :D

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
ok i like licoric i like suggestion byebye

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, LicoricUSSR​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1

Status
Not open for further replies.