Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Events

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Events

Description:
I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

There's literally no reward for winning an event. Some events such as nodebuff brackets, can genuinely take an hour to complete.

In the end, the winner gets their name displayed in chat for about 0.1 seconds saying they won the event, as well as a statistic in their profile.

This is far from rewarding, and there's so much potential to make this so much more satisfying.

You could receive say 20-40 points for every event you win, which you can use to spend on cosmetics such as tags. Or maybe it could work like this, you get 5 points for every opponent you kill in the sumo tournaments perhaps.

How about this, for every event you win, you have a chance at receiving a crate key (maybe not a premium one because that's a bit too op)

Both of these methods actually give something back to the community for spending their time and effort to win an event.
If you're not going to add this, at least make a leaderboard for 'most events won' so winning events actually have a purpose.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would encourage more events to be hosted, which is something a lot of players on the practice server want, and enjoy. This would make them happy.

Last edited:

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
I like this idea, but how about every time you win a brackets event or sumo event (event's in general) you receive at least 10 points, and there will also be a small chance of a crate key dropping.

The negative side about this is that some people with ranks might just boost themselves for points, but overall, I like the idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
I like this idea, but how about every time you win a brackets event or sumo event (event's in general) you receive at least 10 points, and there will also be a small chance of a crate key dropping.

The negative side about this is that some people with ranks might just boost themselves for points, but overall, I like the idea.
Yeah, boosting came into my mind when making this. Considering boosting is against the rules anyway, I doubt players who have spent money on this server, will throw away all that money and their progress just for some points and crate keys!

Thankyou Sweazi.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1 Donators may abuse it though by boosting..

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons stated above

might be abused by boosting

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Giving this a +1

All reasons stated above

Flexier

Donator
Donator
If this is getting added, they will have to add a cooldown for Donator hosted events. I like the idea of being used for events in general (Server hosted).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
If this is getting added, they will have to add a cooldown for Donator hosted events. I like the idea of being used for events in general (Server hosted).
Yeah, the cooldown is a good counter to the whole boosting idea. But the whole point of this was to make events hosted more often and enjoyable, I think a cooldown would totally eliminate that IMO.

I agree, maybe this suggestion should only apply to the server hosted events and not the donator hosted events, because that would completely eradicate any boosting.