Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Events & Crystals

Tucker

Minecraft Username:
TuckerStrike

What is your suggestion's title?
Events & Crystals

Suggestion Details:
New Weekly Events
I suggest an introduction of 4 new weekly gang events, with one event selected at random to occur each Saturday and Sunday at 18:00 server time. Each event will last for 30 minutes, and the top 5 gangs in each event will receive gang crystals as a reward based on their performance.
1 - Mining Event: The top 5 gangs with the most blocks broken during the event will win.
2 - XP Miner Event: The top 5 gangs with the most experience mined during the event will win.
3 - Fruits Event: The top 5 gangs with the most fruit harvested during the event will win.
4 - Quests Event: The top 5 gangs with the most quest experience earned during the event will win.
Event Rewards:
Top 1: 2600 Gang Crystals.
Top 2: 2200 Gang Crystals.
Top 3: 1800 Gang Crystals.
Top 4: 1500 Gang Crystals.
Top 5: 1200 Gang Crystals.
Gang Missions:
Gang missions will reward gang crystals 5 times more as much as they give gang bucks upon completing them, giving any gang a chance to access gang crystals.
Milestones:
And a possibility to gain gang crystals starting from milestone 5# which will provide 40 gang crystals, 6# milestone giving 55, 7# giving 70, and each subsequent milestone will increase the reward by 15 gang crystals.
The crystals would stay unclaimed if the player is not in a gang already, and they will be available for claiming in future till he joins.
Gang Crystals:
Gang Crystals can be earned through event participation, milestones and gang missions. And they are used in the new Crystal shop within the gang menu.
Crystal Shop Items:
1 - Quest XP Booster: Increases quest experience by 40% for the next 25 quests completed by gang members, which counts towards Gtop but not on player XP level. (Doesn't work on the Quests event).
Cost: 700 Gang Crystals
2 - Quest Re-Roll Pass: A voucher that will last for 2 weeks once redeemed, this voucher offers a 25% chance to give us the option to re-roll the latest quest we got for a different type of quest.
Cost: 600 Gang Crystals
3 - Abandon Ticket: A voucher that would instantly bypass the timer for the Quest abandon option when right-clicked. (And will have a small chance to be dropped from epic, legendary and mythic quest cases).
Cost: 150 Gang Crystals
4 - Currency Booster: Increases currency gains (Money, Tokens, Beacons, and Experience) for all gang members by 50% for 30 minutes.
Cost: 200 Gang Crystals
5 - Star Crates Voucher: A personal voucher that will use to give star crates as a bonus after completing a quest, giving star crates for the next 20 quests we complete after the voucher has been redeemed, star crate tier varies within the quest difficulty.
Common quest = Tier 1 Star Crate
Rare quest = Tier 2 Star Crate
Epic quest = Tier 3 Star Crate
Legendary quest = Tier 4 Star Crate
Mythic quest = Tier 5 Star Crate
Cost: 100 Gang Crystals

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By adding these events people are given more reasons to play. The focus on rewarding the top 5 gangs in each event encourages a new competition among gangs. Which leads to a more strategic gameplay as players coordinate efforts in the events to achieve gang’s objectives.

Extra Information:
1. By default only the gang leader and co-leaders could access this shop (like gang bucks).
2. Add a /crystalshop together with /cshop command to directly open the shop.
3. Add a showing of abandon tickets and Quest re-roll pass in /stats.
4. Show how many gang crystals each gang has gained in /g top.
5. Displaying in chat when a new event has just started.

Last edited:

tropicalbrit

I don't know about everyone else but this suggestion to me is very unique and if added can make playing prison way more fun.

Ve7x

IGN
Ve7x
Hello Tucker,

Hope this message finds you well! I would like to thank you for trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork in tyring to make a suggestion with your brilliant ideas! Moreover, I'd like to upvote it.

Kind Regards,
¬Ve7x