Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Events and tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIMBROZS

Minecraft Username:
AIMBROZS​

What is the suggestion about?
Events and tournaments​

Description:
If there was regular, special events and tournaments in minigames, players would be more excited to play on this server and waiting for these tournaments and winning prizes. But If I say prize I wouldn't mean real currency/computer components etc. It could anything else... for example server's currency/rare cosmetics/kits/perks/ranks etc.
Also players would have more fun playing in server in general not just play "dry" minigames. They could show there real skills and figure out which is the best in that minigame, they would notice where improvements are needed and figure out better tactics for winning​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Can improve players count/loyalty on the server.​

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Jartex already hosts events on the server from time to time on all gamemodes, make sure you join the discord server to keep up for the upcoming events!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

AIMBROZS

Jartex already hosts events on the server from time to time on all gamemodes, make sure you join the discord server to keep up for the upcoming events!
Ye I know that but why can't also host tournaments in different kind of minigames? Also those events are very small

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AIMBROZS​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.