Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Event Timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Minecraft Username:
defendants

What is the suggestion about?
Event Timer.

Description:
In the practice events, like sumo, or any other gamemode, you can get a friend online and quite easily stop the entire event without even moving. I got a friend online a couple hours ago, and we got into the sumo brackets. We were matched together. What we noticed is that we could walk around and do nothing for.. forever. The other players couldn't do anything to stop us, and there isn't a timer, as well as other game modes. It can be easily broken, if a staff member were online and did /kick. Though it can be easily abused with none online like earlier and waste time, though we got bored. In that time 2 out the the remaining 5 players left the event. The plugin is just stupidly made. Anybody with an alt, or a friend can do this, so basically almost everybody online, because the server is cracked. I'd change how long a match should last with every gamemode.
Sumo: 5 minutes.
Nodebuff: 8 minutes.​
BuildUHC: 6 minutes.​
And so on so on.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Like I said above, it prevents peoples time from being wasted, and fixes something somewhat gamebreaking.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Timing isn't that reliable since some matches take longer and some short. However "showing a warning in chat when you neither hit nor get hit by other player after certain time and if you still don't hit the Console kicks you" might be a good idea?

+1 for the suggestion though

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
+1 timing sounds useful to me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Timing isn't that reliable since some matches take longer and some short. However "showing a warning in chat when you neither hit nor get hit by other player after certain time and if you still don't hit the Console kicks you" might be a good idea?

+1 for the suggestion though
I like that more than what I had in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.