Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Endorcell Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Minecraft Username:
TrAnRity

What is the suggestion about?
Endorcell Wars

Description:
Endorcell Wars

General Information About Endorcell Wars:

Endorcell Wars is a game mode that includes all the skills and game types. It is a combination of all types of game modes like bedwars, skywars, bridge, UHC, etc.

Working of the game:

KITS

When you join the game, you have the ability to choose kits, just like skywars and bridge. Some kit ideas are like the TRAPPER KIT. This kit can have Redstone-related items. Another idea is the swordsman kit which will have decent armor like chainmail or leather and will have an iron sword. Legendary kits will have perks like permanent speed, jump boost, etc depending on their price. These kits will vary and be unique.

CURRENCY

Bedwars and Skywars have currencies know as brains and coins. For ENDORCELL WARS the currency will be "Shells". These will be further used to buy kits and perks. I will explain how to get these shells further on in the suggestion.

GAME

After you choose your kit the game will start. The total game will have 20 players. If there are not enough players the players will be distributed towards each team equally. NO team-selectors will be allowed. This can lead to targetting. This also might lead to team grief. Example- Youtuber streaming, a player joins his team and starts griefing.

When the game starts 1 team will be teleported to a certain coordinate and the other will be teleported to another coordinate.

The players will have 15 minutes, they have to gather resources from the world like wood, better tools, and weapons. The kits will help to make this process faster. After 15 minutes 2 castles will be spawned. A red castle for the red team, and a blue castle for the blue team. Another 5 minutes will be given to the players. These players can explore the castle and some might build traps. Do NOTE that the players can only build and break blocks AROUND the castle and not inside the castle. They can build traps around the castle.

After the 5 minutes ends. There will be a world border straight forward to not allow players to just leave. The players can then walk forward around 30 to 50 blocks and start killing the opponent. After 1 team reaches 5 kills. 2 Cannons will be built around their castle. These cannons will shoot fireballs to damage the other team. The cannons will only shoot if the opponent is around 15 blocks in radius towards the cannon. When a team reaches 20 kills, they will get speed 2 and the castle gates will open. Then the team will go towards the opponent's castle and damage the throne and chests. Do note only the team who got 20 kills their opponent's castle gates will open. They can damage the chests. After they damage 5 chests everyone in the team gets an iron sword with sharpness 2. After a team reaches 45 kills they have the ability to damage the throne. After the throne is fully damaged. The game ends and the team whose throne died will lose and the team which damaged it wins. This is how the game works.

SHELLS

When a player gets a kill the player gets 2 shells. When player kills a chest player gets 20 shells. Winning game gives 30 shells. Damaging throne 50 dmg = 10 shells, 100 dmg - 20 shells, 500 dmg - 40 shells

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This game includes all the game types and skills. Everyone who likes 2 game modes can play it all in one. This will be a very fun game mode

Extra Information:
Gamemode will not be p2w and Endorcell Wars will have equality and justice.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TrAnRity

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
It's very creative but it will be really hard to turn it into reality.

Anyhow, here's a +1 from me.

The devs might not take this much hassle and add it but still best of luck šŸ‘€
i mean like true, but its a "combination" of all gamemodes, it might be hard to code and make but it will be worth it! xD i hope so

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
i mean like true, but its a "combination" of all gamemodes, it might be hard to code and make but it will be worth it! xD i hope so
Will take time to code, and what if it gets dead like UHC? That's a question too.
Anyways good luck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TrAnRity

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Will take time to code, and what if it gets dead like UHC? That's a question too.
Anyways good luck!
I kinda thought about that but a game mode being dead come secondary we'll see XD!

Last edited:

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Minecraft Username:
TrAnRity

What is the suggestion about?
Endorcell Wars

Description:
Endorcell Wars

General Information About Endorcell Wars:

Endorcell Wars is a game mode that includes all the skills and game types. It is a combination of all types of game modes like bedwars, skywars, bridge, UHC, etc.

Working of the game:

KITS

When you join the game, you have the ability to choose kits, just like skywars and bridge. Some kit ideas are like the TRAPPER KIT. This kit can have Redstone-related items. Another idea is the swordsman kit which will have decent armor like chainmail or leather and will have an iron sword. Legendary kits will have perks like permanent speed, jump boost, etc depending on their price. These kits will vary and be unique.

CURRENCY

Bedwars and Skywars have currencies know as brains and coins. For ENDORCELL WARS the currency will be "Shells". These will be further used to buy kits and perks. I will explain how to get these shells further on in the suggestion.

GAME

After you choose your kit the game will start. The total game will have 20 players. If there are not enough players the players will be distributed towards each team equally. NO team-selectors will be allowed. This can lead to targetting. This also might lead to team grief. Example- Youtuber streaming, a player joins his team and starts griefing.

When the game starts 1 team will be teleported to a certain coordinate and the other will be teleported to another coordinate.

The players will have 15 minutes, they have to gather resources from the world like wood, better tools, and weapons. The kits will help to make this process faster. After 15 minutes 2 castles will be spawned. A red castle for the red team, and a blue castle for the blue team. Another 5 minutes will be given to the players. These players can explore the castle and some might build traps. Do NOTE that the players can only build and break blocks AROUND the castle and not inside the castle. They can build traps around the castle.

After the 5 minutes ends. There will be a world border straight forward to not allow players to just leave. The players can then walk forward around 30 to 50 blocks and start killing the opponent. After 1 team reaches 5 kills. 2 Cannons will be built around their castle. These cannons will shoot fireballs to damage the other team. The cannons will only shoot if the opponent is around 15 blocks in radius towards the cannon. When a team reaches 20 kills, they will get speed 2 and the castle gates will open. Then the team will go towards the opponent's castle and damage the throne and chests. Do note only the team who got 20 kills their opponent's castle gates will open. They can damage the chests. After they damage 5 chests everyone in the team gets an iron sword with sharpness 2. After a team reaches 45 kills they have the ability to damage the throne. After the throne is fully damaged. The game ends and the team whose throne died will lose and the team which damaged it wins. This is how the game works.

SHELLS

When a player gets a kill the player gets 2 shells. When player kills a chest player gets 20 shells. Winning game gives 30 shells. Damaging throne 50 dmg = 10 shells, 100 dmg - 20 shells, 500 dmg - 40 shells

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This game includes all the game types and skills. Everyone who likes 2 game modes can play it all in one. This will be a very fun game mode

Extra Information:
Gamemode will not be p2w and Endorcell Wars will have equality and justice.
Sounds Interesting and innovative and truly a good combination of most of the game-modes. +1 from me. Also no p2w would be PogšŸ„³

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TrAnRity

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
the numbers r kinda scuffed up ngl and also idk if suggestion about gamemodes is allowed but ok

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TrAnRity

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
am i allowed to edit suggestions which have been aldready suggested? or nah? i just want to know

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TrAnRity​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.