Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

END /level 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB8EZ

hello, my name is BB8EZ, i rly want u guys to reset end in a couple days mby weeks. i did spend over 300$ on the survival realm, and only 2 ppls got access to end rn, they are telling they got chests full of elytras. elytras is one of the best things u can win in god crates! its not fair they got SO MUCH, we others are 1 lvl behind and we will get nothing in end. i hope u guys will reset end for every1s fault! have a nice day man

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
it would be fair if 10+ ppls had access to the end same day.
Isn't our fault that no one could keep up, even with a 5 day break.
2 ppls and both are in same clan. that isnt fair at all. u guys got millions worth of stuff bc u was first.
We ain't in same clan lol.
1 is worth 15-30k and baltop is 200k that isnt fair at all.
Baltop would be way higher but people spent a lot on clans. Cash only really used for levelling up clan, no real eco benefits of being 'rich' .
OFC they should get more for grinding more. but listen, no1 needs 3 double chests of elytras and others got 0. try count howe many elytra 3 double chests is.... that is just dumb.
Nat said he has 3 shulker boxes, not double chests, lol. Shulkers are only 3 lines of items.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BB8EZ

BB8EZ

The content does not follow the official rules of the JartexNetwork forums.
u are litterly so fking dumb man, its so funny. its not bc its fly its bc its millions worth of stuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BB8EZ

BB8EZ

well i can easy give proof of u guys selling em for 15-50k each. idgaf if baltop is that low. when price go up your elytra go up too. u have won this map after like 8 days of playing. that is just super fun

SN1XXX

Donator
Donator
IGN
GuessWhoIAmLOLOL
u are litterly so fking dumb man, its so funny. its not bc its fly its bc its millions worth of stuff.
If people grinded for money 15k for an elytra wouldnt of been a problem. Plus I see noone else complaining about it because they most probably know that getting an elytra without fly i very hard, thuss making it easier for them.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
As this thread is turning into a argument I will be locking it. Take this to DMs.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.