Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Enchant

I am new in jartex network. I am grinding and fighting player but my armor is diamond one. I dont have enough till now to buy netherite. My diamond armor breaks constantly. So cant you please tell me whats best way to get mending?
I dont have enough money to buy it and i cant find unraided village. Can any1 help me? Please tell me way to earn money and best way to get mending

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
I am new in jartex network. I am grinding and fighting player but my armor is diamond one. I dont have enough till now to buy netherite. My diamond armor breaks constantly. So cant you please tell me whats best way to get mending?
I dont have enough money to buy it and i cant find unraided village. Can any1 help me? Please tell me way to earn money and best way to get mending
Hey 1 123DEVILpro123 , I hope you are doing good.

here are some of the fastest ways to get money.

- Make a farm and start planting the custom seeds you get at your level. After they grow, farm them and sell them in the shop.

- sell ore's. You can mine for ore's and sell them in /ah for a quick boost to your income.
- Buy rare items from /ah at a cheap price and sell them at a good profit.

- Try to sell custom pots or tipped arrows (Tire 2 or Tire 3), they always have high demand.

- Buy 2 villagers, make your own villager trading hall, and start selling books cheaper than others do so you can get money asap.