Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Empity

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
My real name is Nor , my IGN name is Empity and for most games my name is Norking ,I am a person who is very ambitious about things, and always be optimistic, I do not have enemies but friends, I love being the best in what I do, I hate those who violate the law, I love to help everyone regardless of nationality, religion or sex, I was born in Syria and I still live In it, I speak both English and Arabic, I am able to take responsibility for my actions whatever the responsibility is, maybe I am joking a little but I am serious in serious situations, I do not confuse pranks with seriousness , and as an end I am a non-aggressive person and I like to speak tactfully and speak politely.
I play bedwars and skywars (some kitpvp) , I am glad to know this community before few months ago , I am always looking forward to get new friends .

DylanFromSipp

Welcome to the Jartex community! I hope you enjoy the server and hope to see you online sometime.

I’ve always been fascinated with the Arabic language and the countries that surround it. You seem like a very honest person and that says a lot in today’s society.
Have fun if you see me on dont be scared to say hello!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Welcome to the Jartex community! I hope you enjoy the server and hope to see you online sometime.

I’ve always been fascinated with the Arabic language and the countries that surround it. You seem like a very honest person and that says a lot in today’s society.
Have fun if you see me on dont be scared to say hello!
thanks , I hope we meet in game sometime

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
My real name is Nor , my IGN name is Empity and for most games my name is Norking ,I am a person who is very ambitious about things, and always be optimistic, I do not have enemies but friends, I love being the best in what I do, I hate those who violate the law, I love to help everyone regardless of nationality, religion or sex, I was born in Syria and I still live In it, I speak both English and Arabic, I am able to take responsibility for my actions whatever the responsibility is, maybe I am joking a little but I am serious in serious situations, I do not confuse pranks with seriousness , and as an end I am a non-aggressive person and I like to speak tactfully and speak politely.
I play bedwars and skywars (some kitpvp) , I am glad to know this community before few months ago , I am always looking forward to get new friends .
also hf in the community

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
also hf in the community
Nice to meet you , I have to say that this is the best community I have seen in my life, no toxic members and nice ppl

Last edited: