Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other emails

Beyonite

Minecraft Username:
Beyonite​

What is the suggestion about?
emails​

Description:
i realised that anyone could just easily overwrite an email with the command /email, so if you could, just let the email you are using right now confirm that its you replacing the email, then confirm the email you want, could prevent ALOT of hacked accounts xd​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it can prevent accounts getting hacked like sahvi's account, i have him added and i saw someone trying over 10 times to login into the account, so if thats the case then my idea would be useful, if its already a thing then you can just decline this​

Extra Information:
im moving to another account with my personal info on there, Beyonite_, i'll use that from now on xd​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey B Beyonite ,
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here.
But what I do is:
- Yes you can easily overwrite emails but if you've confirmed your email in your new account, I think it gets removed from the old account.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Beyonite

There should be a feature where if you're trying to overwrite an email, the original email should get a message of a confirmation of removal or overwriting

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1, I haven’t heard about someone who got hacked through their email and u need to get into their account to do /email

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Beyonite​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700