Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [EggWars] New gamemode (Survival) instead of Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey_joe

Minecraft Username:
mcyoussef55

What is the suggestion about?
New gamemode (Survival) instead of Eggwars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
EggWars

Description:
I feel like ever since bedwars started to get it's popularity, everyone from eggwars started to shift there.. and since now eggwars is simply dead, we need a new gamemode to replace eggwars.

My suggestion is SURVIVAL it's a very popular gamemode that many servers have it and has a big fan base.
Why not replace it with eggwars since both need a server to run them?.. personally I think eggwars is a waste of resource and should be removed

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
First, since survival has a huge fan base it will make the server more popular.

Second, the fan base of the gamemode is usually less toxic than others.

Third, it doesn't require much maintenance.

Fourth, as mentioned it will profit more and use the resources (electricity-internet-storage) for good.

Extra Information:
I know it's a big project and needs a lot of developing but eggwars is really just a waste..also i love Survival that's why :p

i leik tortols <3

hunter101

Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Joey_joe,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • there is already an incoming minigame reset including eggwars plus eggwars is a good game mode and its bugs are going to get fixed in this update
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [hunter101#9239].​

Good evening,
hunter101

Status
Not open for further replies.