Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Early Access Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

abway

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) -Early Access Server for new game mods that will be added (SURVIVAL, and others) for 1 or 2 weeks.

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - For the new SURVIVAL and others that will be reset and updated.

Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - players get access to the new or reset with updates server before the final releases to test it and report bugs and give recommendations for it .

- rewards
- who join the server get rewards on other gamemode server like vote keys.
- who report bugs get like rare crate key in other gamemode server.
- who report big bug gets ultra key.) * up to Owners

Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - On the final release of the server u will have 70-80% bug fixed
- test the performance and the lag of the server with a lote of players on it so will have stable server on release
- players will not abuse the start bugs for new competitions and that will make the server more fair
- players will not get disappointed from starts bugs and the changes that happen in prices

Q 5)
Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?

A 5) - players get excited when new server release or reset but a lote get disappointed when there is bugs and some players abuse the start bugs and prices , like :
- when dream first release there was a lote of bugs and the prices was changed a lote makes players who got the first start price abuse on the top , then there was the release of forgotten it was the best bcoz it come after the fix of the bugs and prices .
- faction reset last season : there was big bug "/back", and "spawner count",

- after the release of the server or reset one you can't reset it even if there is big bug that ruin the competitions bcoz there players who buys stuff from store . so i put this suggestion to try new or updated server and then reset to release the final one.
- when announcement for new server reset u make it like 2 weeks before the reset get done in this 2 weeks u put the new Early Access Server in action and then after the bug if found is fixed and done all test you reset the server.

Last edited:

PokeCrafter

A abway sounds fun, but i recommend properly putting in the whole word not shortcuts and fix some spelling mistakes or some people might get confused
Anyways, they should also add an application form to test, Access to kits , maybe also some players to test anticheat.

x o n e

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) -Early Access Server for new game mods that will be added (SURVIVAL, and others) for 1 or 2 weeks.

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - For the new SURVIVAL and others that will be reset and updated.

Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - u give ppl access to the new or reset with updates server before the final releases to test it and report bugs and give recommendations for it .

- rewards
- who join the server get rewards on other gamemode server like vote keys.
- who report bugs get like rare crate key in other gamemode server.
- who report big bug gets ultra key.) * up to Owners

Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - On the final release of the server u will have 70-80% bug fixed
- test the performance and the lag of the server with a lote of ppl on it so will have stable server on release
- ppl will not abuse the start bugs for new competitions and that will make the server more fair
- ppl will not get disappointed from starts bugs and the changes that happen in prices

Q 5)
Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?

A 5) - ppl get excited when new server release or reset but a lote get disappointed when there is bugs and some ppl abuse the start bugs and prices , like :
- when dream first release there was a lote of bugs and the prices was changed a lote makes ppl who got the first start price abuse on the top , then there was the release of forgotten it was the best coz it come after the fix of the bugs and prices .
- faction reset last season : there was big bug "/back", and "spawner count",

- after the release of the server or reset one u can't reset it even if there is big bug that ruin the competitions bcoz there ppl buy stuff from store . so i put this suggestion to try new or updated server and then reset to release the final one.
- when announcement for new server reset u make it like 2 weeks before the reset get done in this 2 weeks u put the new Early Access Server in action and then after the bug if found is fixed and done all test u reset the server.
overall agree on this, but not everyone, maybe people should apply to become early access testors or ppl chosen by staffs
really nice suggestion
+1

Kooni

I really like this idea as this can show what the players think about and can also help a player who is new to the gamemode to learn about the gamemode before the real thing releases. +1 From me and good luck!

mmaarten

I like your suggestion, but you must know that sometimes we do ask players to test a gamemode. In most occasions, staff is a big part of the test team but we are not allone ;)

JaySN

Addicted Member
Server testing is a good idea and all but I would limit and carefully assort the commands and permissions given to the tester.

Normal players/Testers will be able to test commands, check warps and test common server features accessible by all.

But the Staff picked testers/VIPS:) will be able to in depth features like test ranks and its perks, test out newly added plugin, test to find common bugs, and check commands like warp.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
As mmaarten said, we usually do ask some players for server testing, but most of the time the staff members are responsible for testing new gamemodes.

Since we have a lot of staff now, I don't think this suggestion is really necessary

PokeCrafter

Suhayl Suhayl 15 players isnt enough to find economy loops, bugs and stuff

PokeCrafter

Suhayl Suhayl yeah 1 or the whole staff team is deffo enough i wonder why dream has sooooo few bugs and economy fudge ups (note sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.