Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Drunk III, removing special sets, rare gaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruiner

Minecraft Username:
Inva_

What is the suggestion about?
Drunk III, removing special sets, rare gaps

Description:
Some people will disagree and others will agree upon these suggestions. Around 6 seasons ago, Jartex had quite a lot of players for its time and one enchant that I liked was Drunk III. It was pretty rare, so not all players will have it- it was very balanced with drunk III. It had pros and cons which I like because you wouldn't want to make one thing very popular. It had strength 2 or 3, but one of the cons is had slowness which would give people a chance to fight those who are in Drunk III sets. It also gave a little chance to pot pvp too because the gaps were rare and you had to buy them. There was no Gkit God Apples, you had to save up and get it or wait with the ranks that give them to you. People with Gkit god apples should be refunded and completely take out gkit god apples and be rewarded of how much gkit god apples is worth in buycraft of that amount. Making god apples rare and making pot pvp possible, balanced, and fun. To bring drunk III back to you need to get of the new special sets completely out of Jartex Factions. Refunding those who had gkit santa and be given buycraft of the amount of which they paid for. Special sets have made pvp less fun, made it impossible to pot pvp, and impossible to live without a special set. I thank the owners for at least trying to make it pot pvp, but it just isn't working the special sets do too much damage to even survive one mess up and then you are dead.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can improve Jartex Factions by those who are not good at pvp a chance to learn and evolve without getting killed very easily. Jartex pvp is a bit different from other servers, but I think it should not be different and take some tips from other servers and try to make it's own thing. People are afraid to pvp because they don't have special sets, so they don't even bother even trying to pvp. I would think that bringing some old stuff back wouldn't hurt but improve the type of pvp action everyone can get. Make it more enjoyable for others to think about when they get on the server and expecting pvp or something.

Extra Information:
Please consider.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Neutral
I agree with removing special sets and Pot PvP, don't agree adding Drunk 3.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Ruiner

What does prison have to do with this suggestion? its about factions LOL

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Overall I say +1 because you're right that the pvp from a few seasons ago was better. The special sets give too much of an advantage and gapples aren't as rare as they once were.

However I don't think the owner will EVER remove special sets (because of some gkits / ez profit). I'd recommend nerfing the sets to only give max 10% damage increase/defense increase.

But with str3 from the drunk III added onto a +10% dmg special set it would still be too op in my opinion, especially with the gapple cooldown.

Basically I agree with you, but lots of changes would have to happen for drunk 3 to be viable again.

_AT_

Basically, all these bonuses, special sets thingies, sound boring to me. It's so obvious that the server wants $$$$. Few and balanced custom enchants plus no special sets would make the pvp FUN again. Atm, a simple p4 ubr 3 sharp 5 can't compete against a "special set" which you earn from gkits or crates, which you have to spend money on them.
But idc at all, since making a set requires grind, why revert all the things again.
Neutral

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Ruiner,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.