Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Ok, to everyone on this thread, I'm sorry. I thought he was talking about irl drugs and i have later found out he was talking about "drugs" in prison. I thought it was off topic so i pinged a staff member and asked for a lock, I shouldn't have done this due to the fact that it was not off topic like i thought it was at the time. I wasn't trying to farm posts i just sincerely thought that this was not relevant to the Prison gamemode in any way. I once again apologise and next time i will make sure i know what I'm talking about before posting.

Apologies,
SquareWings
I mean lmfao to this

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Man thought someone needed help on how to grow irl drugs. im dying

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Ok, to everyone on this thread, I'm sorry. I thought he was talking about irl drugs and i have later found out he was talking about "drugs" in prison. I thought it was off topic so i pinged a staff member and asked for a lock, I shouldn't have done this due to the fact that it was not off topic like i thought it was at the time. I wasn't trying to farm posts i just sincerely thought that this was not relevant to the Prison gamemode in any way. I once again apologise and next time i will make sure i know what I'm talking about before posting.

Apologies,
SquareWings
LMFAO how tf do you get drugs irl when the thread was posted on prison about dugs xd

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Hey G ganicus15143

So drugs in prison are a great way to make money, how they work is if you're Y or Z you can sell drugs for the maximum amount of money in your prestige. If you prestige and get Y-Z again, you will make more money than your last prestige. Also, a bonus surprise is when you sell your daily amount of drugs you'll get a random personal booster. To find drugs do /spawn and go to the left and you'll see an NPC called "Drug Dealer". Right-click him and you can buy seeds from him, if you also click the emerald you can sell fully grown drugs.

Now to your next question, "How do I grow drugs?" to grow drugs it's basically like basic vanilla farming. Create/go to your cell first and place down some dirt. Hoe down some dirt (make sure there is water around it so it won't dry up) and then take the drug seeds you get from the NPC and right-click them on the hoe'd down dirt. All of the drugs take 30 minutes to fully grow and you don't have to actually be present at your cell for them to grow. You can just left-click the drugs and they'll pop up in your inventory. If you get a pickaxe with the enchantments Rejuvenate and Drug Lord this will alter your drug process. Rejuvenate makes it so that when you break a drug you have a chance to automatically place down a drug seed, the higher you upgrade Rejuvenate the higher % you get to automatically place a seed down. Drug Lord makes it so that when you mine drugs you will receive more drugs per drug plant you mine. The higher you upgrade this enchantment the higher drug amount you get.

Hope this helped.
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.