Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Drugs, but in Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SadHacks​

What is the suggestion about?
Drugs, but in Minigames​

Description:
You know like how Factions and Prison have drugs, so I want to introduce you guys to /drug command. Here is a short advertisement. cough cough

Are you bored with Minecraft? Do you think Minecraft is too easy? Do you want to be actually challenged? Do you feel like doing drugs, but you got no money? Do you feel like money is expensive?
If you are anything like me, the number one problem in Jartex is that you can't use drugs, but now you can. Look no more, introducing /drug command; /drug command, the only command that will make you feel like you are on drugs. Our patented process makes it look like you’re a normal player meanwhile, you are on drugs.
WOW RIGHT?!?!?
But wait, there's more! What does the command actually do you might say, well it gives you nausea so it feels like you are high, and maybe other stuff like uh blindness idk.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes you actually feel challenged, and i guess it's a cool command, like who wouldnt want to do drugs.​

Extra Information:
Whoever denies this suggestion, I swear I will make you turn gay. And also Thiemo, this is an easy command, just make it happen and make it into like an easter egg like /ragequit; wtf is that command even supposed to be like.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The fact that you can turn people gay, u must be kinda hot +1.
No im not high

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
This idea itself has no point, as there's Suits/gadgets effects that already give you nausea/Blindness so a whole command system isn't the way to go.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, something unique​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.