Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Drugs Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Minecraft Username:
sherif742

What is your suggestion's title?
Drugs Backpack

Suggestion Details:
So recently keys backpacks where added although the /collector system when keys would just go there while mining and after that you just do ( /keys or /Collector ) that was easier and better but it's added already.
So basically new types of drugs where added which made it kinda harder for farmers by them farming each crop and put it chest or /pv then just move on to next and replant and this stuff.
My suggestion basically is adding drugs backpacks and one for each type of drug so it wont be a mess when i redeem or just take whats inside it.
So You can make it that a one backpack when u buy it can be just 9 stacks capacity , then you are capable of upgrading it until it can be like a double chest big or a ( PV ) , by that it's fair for every player in the server , and you can make that the backpack can be opened not just right click and all redeemed so i can take as i can fit in my inventory.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help a lot of players that farm drugs in prison and make it easier for them , and i guess it's a good idea like it's not bad that it would't be useful.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello sherif742,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a

That's why they made the /compact and make people buy the rank to get the command, and you can also get a Player vault voucher and place the drugs in /pv because even if you have the drugs backpack you'll still open a gui, same as a player vault.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sherif742

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Hello sherif742,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a

That's why they made the /compact and make people buy the rank to get the command, and you can also get a Player vault voucher and place the drugs in /pv because even if you have the drugs backpack you'll still open a gui, same as a player vault.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo
If you notice the /compact is only for Godfathers , so basically any player under wont be able to do that and not everyone can afford Godfather so that's why i'm suggesting this

MVP_gamer2909

i wass gonna suggest that exact thing and i believe this will be a very good idea +1
and this will also help f2p people

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, sherif742​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.