Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Dropper gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

drishtant

Minecraft Username:
drishtantl​

What is the suggestion about?
Dropper gamemode​

Description:
Staff lets take a moment to add dropper game to jartex basically based to jump from a height avoid blocks while falling and landing on water another suggestion let those little creative mind take their time and Give maps for the dropper including me as i can also help My only dream is once to become developer in this great server and make a new whole game by myself. It's not like i am just ordering you like those kids(creative minds) help the server. A server staff is not only for those who are big and they have the staff like a job but us kids(me). Hope this help.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can bring more modes for fun to jartex network​

Extra Information:
dream to e developer . and most emotional which even staff will cry on do you know every day 3 or more kids cry just because they cannot help their dream server​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello drishtant,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● Jartex don't need another gamemode for now that's why they removed the UHC to upgrade the capacity of bedwars and to make it less laggy.​
● It can be an event as already said above you can submit an Event Submission by clicking this.​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, drishtant​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not happening.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Mykkull

Status
Not open for further replies.