Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dream Job???

Chargers2019

Hello Jartex,

There's a saying, "Do what you love and you never work a day in your life." I'm curious, what is your guys dream job? Mine is a pilot but my poor vision and colorblindness makes that impossible for me, oh well! What are yours? I look forward to seeing your responses! :)

tou

Being a popular live streamer on twitch seems pretty fun but that's easier said then done. My "realistic" dream job would probably be to be a game developer.

7ws

Being a popular live streamer on twitch seems pretty fun but that's easier said then done. My "realistic" dream job would probably be to be a game developer.
Well you should start learning coding
I want to learn coding but i live in small country and there is no school to learn that :/

tou

Well you should start learning coding
I want to learn coding but i live in small country and there is no school to learn that :/

Yeah I'm learning. You should check out YouTube, there are so many good coding tutorials out there. No need for school when you got youtube xd

7ws

Yeah I'm learning. You should check out YouTube, there are so many good coding tutorials out there. No need for school when you got youtube xd
Well if i could :/ i dont really understand those tutorials bc i dont speak english my born city (or whatever its called) is Lithuania.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Big marketing manager for a big ol' business :)
Or something where I travel a lot.

Inturn

Banned
I'm already working towards my dream job, Ethical Hacker. :p