Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted drawing some lines and updating the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
drawing some lines and updating the rules​

Description:
survival some unclear foggy cases that people would consider bug abuse when other people just don't and some mods say its ok and some other mods say it's not which result in people either getting banned or not based on the mod that reviews the report and what he thinks of the bug.

Examples:

Trident abuse in pvp:

now tridents have riptide .. it's normal it's an enchant made by mojang and people using it in pvp is not a big deal , however, some people use it to escape combat log which is bannable.

i suggest making a rule to make Escaping Combat Log with tridents bannable not just using it in general in example people who use it to chase people or attack them don't break any rules so using it shouldn't be bannable unless ur trying to escape.

stacked pots:

there is a mass confusion whether its bannable or not so please clarify to us however I suggest it becomes bannable as of rn, u can't stack pots but some people expected this and already made hundreds of duped and stacked pots which gives them an advantage so I suggest it becomes bannable.

/speed in pvp:

is it allowed or not lol just answer us already šŸ˜‚

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
just make it easier to report people as in many cases the reports get denied because we don't know if it's bannable or not and many people get banned for things they never knew is bannable.​

GrandEscape

My thoughts

About the trident, as long as the player doesn't leave pvp with it (flying to spawn) or flying to places that are unreachable by walking then they shouldn't get banned. Should be allowed in pvp

Stackable pots, they are still possible to make and I suggest that it doesn't become bannable since 1.16 pvp isn't like 1.8 which ends in a quick max of 5 minutes. they go on for much longer up to 20-30 minutes and hence stackable pots shouldn't be bannable

/speed Obviously make it bannable what is the logic here

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
if u think its useful or good upvote it pls don't just say +1 or put a like

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I must agree with what GrandEscape GrandEscape has mentioned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
dont let this be buried, ppls are still getting banned for false trident abuse and a guy just asked how to stack pots even tho its a bug abuse, treat them like just 3 questions that need answers ... pls

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, oom7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.