Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dragon eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamL

What's the average price for Dragons eye, cause I kill bunches of bosses and the only special boss I got was Dragons eye and I kill 50 bosses. I have 4 dragons eyes already.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Dragon eyes are used for leveling up, you'll get the them as a requirement along the way. There average price I would say is like 2-3 million, maybe 4.

LeonPro3008

IGN
LeonPro300
Grave-Digging
Hi how much does a dragon eye worth?And Is it every boss that drops it??

Chickeny

Every1 is putting them in the Auction House for 20M for some reason so

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Hi how much does a dragon eye worth?And Is it every boss that drops it??
Different bosses drop different special items . e.g. the Goblin drops s Lucky Coin , you can find more about drops in the bossworld , where an NPC can help provide some information (cant think of all the items from the top of my head :unsure:) . And its only by chance you can get them , you dont get one for each kill . Check /ah for average prices , they do go for a few millions

vvclin17

Further elaboration: To advance in player levels, you will need special boss drops to complete certain levels, Dragon Eye included. Lots of people are selling it in the auctionhouse for a high price for that reason.

Have a good day/night!

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, GrahamL GrahamL

I will be locking this thread to prevent any further grave-digging.

To make sure that your question is correctly answered. You need Dragon Eyes for /level to unlock the next level and gain rewards. The prices do constantly change as the Economy changes rapidly.

If you have any question(s) regarding this post or you need help in general feel free to message any staff. You can find me on discord (Pete👑#9998).

Have fun playing on JN.

Regards,
rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.