Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

DoraTheVillager

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
We're glad to see you around! Enjoy your stay and let me know if you have any problem/question on the server!
JohnMakWolf#6529 <-- Discord

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Great to have you around, Dora! xd

s w i p e r n o s w i p i n g

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
Hello, my ign is DoraTheVillager! I've been playing on jartex for months on a cracked account until I bought a minecraft account. Now that I'm using my new account, I did lose all my coins, talents, and kits. Rip my Last Stand IV and Adrenaline III as well as my beloved warrior kit. Welp, back to square 1. However, what I didn't lose was this community! I could've easily switched to Hypixel and played skywars over there but I stayed on Jartex primarily because:
1. Awesome community.
2. I didn't want to lose my friends that I made by playing on Jartex.
Even though the anticheat is bad, I have made invaluable friends through this server and that is why I keep coming back. My goal by playing on this server is getting Youtube Rank. I'm starting from scratch haha, long road ahead. I'm planning on grinding hard this summer. Stay safe.

Fun Facts About Me:
1. I'm bilingual. I can speak English and Korean. (and no, I do NOT listen to Kpop lmao I listen to rappers such as Yung Gravy, Polo G, Joyner Lucas)
2. I like to do swimming, running, and yo mom.
3. I dislike dictators.
u play creative right?