Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Don't kick me please as I don't use hacks my cps is 35 so the server always kicks me please do something.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Server always kick because of my drag click high cps and I don't use hacks please don't kick me please I beg you don't kick me next time.
You could be autoclicking đź‘€

#1. Just don't drag over 20 cps (I know you cannot limit it, but still try to not long drag)
#2. Use a CPS Limiter
#3. Get a good internet

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
You could be autoclicking đź‘€

#1. Just don't drag over 20 cps (I know you cannot limit it, but still try to not long drag)
#2. Use a CPS Limiter
#3. Get a good internet
How are you supposed to drag click in pvp

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
It is because some bozo's likr to long drag simply, and when he did that he probably got kicked. Nothing too difficult. Just stop doing it. (btw i also do this but i have office mouse so i am fine xD)

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
He said he ''drag click high cps'', I thought he's long dragging so I said that.
You can click 2000cps right click and not get kicked only left clicks are considered by the anticheat [You might still get kicked for excessive packets but its not the anticheat]

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
You can click 2000cps right click and not get kicked only left clicks are considered by the anticheat [You might still get kicked for excessive packets but its not the anticheat]
The server can't even monitor right click CPS properly, it can only detect block placemnts.

• Agree
Reactions: Yuu