Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Don't Go To A Random stranger's server unless you trust them (friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
an SHH attack(give access to your pc/server), if you have some exploit in your security he can spam everything that has been linked with your iP.
It's not easy to do tho. caqnt do it ;-( sadlife

JaySN

Addicted Member
an SHH attack(give access to your pc/server), if you have some exploit in your security he can spam everything that has been linked with your iP.
Exactly, with the Public IP address(there are difference between public and private IP addresses); If hackers get access to your Public IP, then they can find out your location, steal personal information and upload viruses.
Stay Safe People.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TROOLEER124

TROOLEER124

Guys The Hacker just looked at his log and got my password for his server and then he used that password on jartex cuz i have the same one and hacked my account thats all he didnt use my IP (I Hope)

Mustafa

SSH brute force attack? That's a 10 year old attack and It doesn't take a genius to prevent that. A strong password could even stop that.

Exactly, with the Public IP address(there are difference between public and private IP addresses); If hackers get access to your Public IP, then they can find out your location, steal personal information and upload viruses.
Stay Safe People.

Um. With a public IP, hackers can't steal personal information....

The public IP is assigned by your ISP. This addressing scheme makes it possible for the computers to “find each other” online and exchange information.

An individual with just your IP address cannot do much. Every site you connect to can see your IP address and you can see the site's, if you look for it. An individual with your IP address AND other information might be able to do more. Just as a mention you should know that many sites store IP adresses and some publicly display those of certain visitors (for example if you edit wikipedia without logging in then your IP adress is displayed next to the record of your edit), if IP adresses were this dangerous alone then sites wouldn't display them like that. Another thing to note is that many people's though not everyone's, IP adresses regularly change, you might only have the Ip you currently have until you next disconnect and reconnnect. People who's IP changes every time they connect have "dynamic" IP adresses, people who's IP stays the same for weeks at a time have "static" IP adresses. If yours is dynamic then unless the person who knows it has full access to your ISP (internet service provider)'s database he won't be able to find anything about you from it, except a rough region to the nearest 50 miles or so.

Last edited:

Hithy

Addicted Member
SSH brute force attack? That's a 10 year old attack and It doesn't take a genius to prevent that. A strong password could even stop that.

Um. With a public IP, hackers can't steal personal information....

The public IP is assigned by your ISP. This addressing scheme makes it possible for the computers to “find each other” online and exchange information.

An individual with just your IP address cannot do much. Every site you connect to can see your IP address and you can see the site's, if you look for it. An individual with your IP address AND other information might be able to do more. Just as a mention you should know that many sites store IP adresses and some publicly display those of certain visitors (for example if you edit wikipedia without logging in then your IP adress is displayed next to the record of your edit), if IP adresses were this dangerous alone then sites wouldn't display them like that. Another thing to note is that many people's though not everyone's, IP adresses regularly change, you might only have the Ip you currently have until you next disconnect and reconnnect. People who's IP changes every time they connect have "dynamic" IP adresses, people who's IP stays the same for weeks at a time have "static" IP adresses. If yours is dynamic then unless the person who knows it has full access to your ISP (internet service provider)'s database he won't be able to find anything about you from it, except a rough region to the nearest 50 miles or so.
Hahaha, I love how you copy it from a internet website, we can clearly see it wasn't you, due your ''amazing'' grammar.

Mustafa

Hahaha, I love how you copy it from a internet website, we can clearly see it wasn't you, due your ''amazing'' grammar.

Did I say I wrote it? I didn't feel like writing something up and copy & paste was the quickest way so that's what I did. I'm just showing you the facts so you'll stop spreading lies.

Unless you got anything to support your claim that people get hacked through IP's, it's better to stop talking :)

Last edited:

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
If player A ask player B to join to his server and show IP so player B need to report him because player A adv his server

JaySN

Addicted Member
If player A ask player B to join to his server and show IP so player B need to report him because player A adv his server
Thank you dude, hope everyone got their answers:)
Flagy_ Flagy_ GeorgeAWP GeorgeAWP
This thread is getting out of hand,
*Requesting Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.