Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Don't Go To A Random stranger's server unless you trust them (friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

yesterday I got hacked by a random peron on jartex he told me to help him build his spawn but apperantly he just wanted to hack my account voks helped me get me my account back and just a quick reminder don't trust any random strangers who is telling you to come to they're server they might hack you because they have acces to they're logs and can see what your password s this will be dangerous if you have the same password on every server you go on luckily I changed my password so remember to keep safe the hackers are lurking and they're gonna get cha so be prepared

-A Reminder By TROOLEER124

Hithy

Addicted Member
yesterday I got hacked by a random peron on jartex he told me to help him build his spawn but apperantly he just wanted to hack my account voks helped me get me my account back and just a quick reminder don't trust any random strangers who is telling you to come to they're server they might hack you because they have acces to they're logs and can see what your password s this will be dangerous if you have the same password on every server you go on luckily I changed my password so remember to keep safe the hackers are lurking and they're gonna get cha so be prepared

-A Reminder By TROOLEER124
As Gunfire said in the ''How to keep your account safe'' post. Don't trust people who you don't know.

Mustafa

Better yet, join a strangers server but don't use the same password as you do for Jartex..twat

Hithy

Addicted Member
Thats what you think, but no with the IP you can do much more, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.