Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Don't buy me at McDonalds pls

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
What up my name is Nuggets... or Nuggeck as QB_poke QB_poke calls me

I enjoy playing bedwars and skywars and am trying to get onto the lifetime leaderboards on BedWars!

I joined Jartex ages back, when the server wasn't as good as it was now... and I joined again because I had good ping here and everyone was garbage (this is a joke, dont roast me now pls thakx no pl somd if0ihqgioqhiog) and I quickly started playing and enjoyed playing :D

I met some good friends here and have lots of friends, both players and staff!

I like playing with Youtubers and people always go ":O Nugget" when I join the lobby and always ask if they can eat me... NO U CANT!!!!

Basically my goal is to become staff here and become famous boi. So yes always acknowledge the fact that I join your lobby and say "OMG its Nuggets" thanks :D

My DMs are always open on Discord so if you want to message me or call me bald, feel free to :D

I'm always lurking around here or on the JartexNetwork Discord, so just ping me or smth idk

That's all for now... and I think I am missing something..... oh yeha

QB_poke QB_poke is the baldest duck I have ever seen my GOD!!!!

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
What up my name is Nuggets... or Nuggeck as QB_poke QB_poke calls me

I enjoy playing bedwars and skywars and am trying to get onto the lifetime leaderboards on BedWars!

I joined Jartex ages back, when the server wasn't as good as it was now... and I joined again because I had good ping here and everyone was garbage (this is a joke, dont roast me now pls thakx no pl somd if0ihqgioqhiog) and I quickly started playing and enjoyed playing :D

I met some good friends here and have lots of friends, both players and staff!

I like playing with Youtubers and people always go ":O Nugget" when I join the lobby and always ask if they can eat me... NO U CANT!!!!

Basically my goal is to become staff here and become famous boi. So yes always acknowledge the fact that I join your lobby and say "OMG its Nuggets" thanks :D

My DMs are always open on Discord so if you want to message me or call me bald, feel free to :D

I'm always lurking around here or on the JartexNetwork Discord, so just ping me or smth idk

That's all for now... and I think I am missing something..... oh yeha

QB_poke QB_poke is the baldest duck I have ever seen my GOD!!!!
This man sleeps from 5 am to 2 pm and is sometimes nocturnal

Masker112

Addicted Member
I am eating spicy chicken nuggets, while reading this.
Just kidding.
I never have visited mc donalds.
Wish I did.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ew I don't want to eat gay people like nuggets