Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Donator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
My god Pace Pace it's been a week for god sakes, the funny thing is that you STILL haven't replied to the DM's for god sakes all I ask for is the donator role :cautious:

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You need to understand that Srmods are busy with a lot of things you can't even imagine my guy. If I made a list about what Srmods do everyday, I will most likely get warned for flood lol. There's also some other human beings like you need help.

IMG_20210130_211945.jpg

Let's say that there's only 30.000 people in Jartex's discord server, and 30% of them asks for help everyday. how many dms do you think Srmods get per day? Yes, a lot. That's beside the fact that they also need to work on forums (" Password reset requests ") (" Staff applications ") and some other stuff that I don't even know about.​

They oversee 28 staff members which is only hard enough for 2 Srmods if you asked me, but they still do their job perfectly and there's no need to make a whole thread about it..

It's a role that gives you a pink name and pfp overlay, not the end of the world.. just be patient and everything will be fine.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mind

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Ah, but you don't get the point I've stalked his account for this entire week and every time he started chatting in his free time I've asked him to check our DM's and he said "No thanks" or smth like that but it was a no as proof of that I don't have the role. we good? And also, I've noticed that some players of this server care more about players that don't have gray coloration. This sounds egotistical as hell but trust me, I've been doing some.. minor stalking.
You need to understand that Srmods are busy with a lot of things you can't even imagine my guy. If I made a list about what Srmods do everyday, I will most likely get warned for flood lol. There's also some other human beings like you need help.

View attachment 12554

Let's say that there's only 30.000 people in Jartex's discord server, and 30% of them asks for help everyday. how many dms do you think Srmods get per day? Yes, a lot. That's beside the fact that they also need to work on forums (" Password reset requests ") (" Staff applications ") and some other stuff that I don't even know about.​

They oversee 28 staff members which is only hard enough for 2 Srmods if you asked me, but they still do their job perfectly and there's no need to make a whole thread about it..

It's a role that gives you a pink name and pfp overlay, not the end of the world.. just be patient and everything will be fine.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
My god Pace Pace it's been a week for god sakes, the funny thing is that you STILL haven't replied to the DM's for god sakes all I ask for is the donator role :cautious:
Hello there,

I suggest you DM Rodagave115 Rodagave115 as he usually answers. Pace is very very busy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mind

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Hello there,

I suggest you DM Rodagave115 Rodagave115 as he usually answers. Pace is very very busy.
Ah yes, I'm sorry but if you think I haven't done that a week ago you're very wrong sir.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello there Mind Mind ! Apologies if we’ve replied late. It is quite difficult for me to reply if you send me 1 message a day. If you need me to reply, consider sending me multiple messages every single day, so you appear in the top of my list, as I get dozens of messages from dozens of different users a day.

Pace

Donator
Donator
I apologize for not replying, have been getting a lot of dms lately, and on forums I barely check the inbox.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.