Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Donator rank on Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Suis

What is the suggestion about?
Donator rank on Forums.

Description:
My suggestion is about adding a Donator rank on forums so people who donate / buy ranks will be noticed on the forums too and it will just look pretty cool. So in the application for Donator role on discord you could add a request on forums as well, or just make a checkbox for discord and forums.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make people noticeable on who are the Donators and it would just make the forums look a bit cool.

PlayaPanda

+1/-1

Though I do believe this is a good idea, this could be a lot of work for staff members. However, if the developers on the network can find a way to link an in-game Minecraft account to a forum account and have a bot automate the ranks, this would be a fantastic idea. Nice thinking.

beastyfeasty

Dear Suis,
What is the point of having a 'donator rank' in the forums? Although there is a 'Great Reporter' rank, this rank is specifically designed for people who are active on the forums, but I do not think that a 'donator rank' has any purpose. I remember this suggestion being proposed multiple times in the past.

Therefore, -1

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

amf258

Donator
Donator
I would like that... it would make me seem like I am more... for instance right now I just look like a nub on forums but I have a lot of donor ranks in game. I think this should be noticed at least a LITTLE bit :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Dear Suis,
What is the point of having a 'donator rank' in the forums? Although there is a 'Great Reporter' rank, this rank is specifically designed for people who are active on the forums, but I do not think that a 'donator rank' has any purpose. I remember this suggestion being proposed multiple times in the past.

Therefore, -1

- Riley (beastyfeasty)
The idea of this is to show who is a donator who isn't, for instance; you can only notice on Discord who has the donator rank but it could also be noticed on forums.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
-1/+1 due to the fact
  • It would be hard on the SrMod+ since a lot of players have donated on this server.
  • If there is a bot to automatically give the donator ranks to the people who donated, then it is a good idea.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Vessalie,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.