Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Donation Ranks

Fysha

Minecraft Username:
FyshaBrandon

What is the suggestion about?
Donation Ranks

Description:
Uhm. when you are a donator of a game. the only thing you get is things in a special game. but whe dont have perms of anything in the lobby. I think whe need a sort of Donater rank to. even if you donated to another gamemode. bc you still donated to Jartex. and its not like hey i Donated only for Skywars. so maybe something like a Donater rank. that have fly perms in The HUB. or special trails. something like that. bc in my opinion its not that i only donate to SW and BW. i donated to Jartex.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More chance for Jartex to get positive/more Donaters. and give them more back.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
xTappinq xTappinq Can you please give a reply with a thought instead of giving -1/+1 or neutral...

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
yeah, the hubs are really boring tbh xd I would like to see that too in the future.

TheMadHatter

Having commands or perms on the hub/lobby is pointless. What are they gonna do fly around a few chunks that's about it No hunger so no need for feed or heal, can't build, can't tp anywhere but to the server you want. Lobby is so small as well, what like 8 chunks wide. Maybe just adding the region flag to enable fly for everyone.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
-1 flying in lobby is useless because there is nothing,literally nothing to do in lobbies