Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does the opinions of people with anime pfp matters?

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
I find rather complicated to understand what goes through the mind of someone who has such mindset. Hopefully, assuming that you're just joking, you should understand that there are no reasonable reasons to do not listen to what someone with an anime pfp has to say, since they could also teach you some english which you seem to be lacking due to this Off-Topic thread's name.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I find rather complicated to understand what goes through the mind of someone who has such mindset. Hopefully, assuming that you're just joking, you should understand that there are no reasonable reasons to do not listen to what someone with an anime pfp has to say, since they could also teach you some english which you seem to be lacking due to this Off-Topic thread's name.
Go outside it’s destiny

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
I agree with this idea of yours, just because someone has an anime pfp that doesn't change that they are humans, they are like all of us, so opinions matter.
The ONLY time the people's opinions' don't matter is when they are being really toxic or just trolling.

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
IF they have watched the anime and then out there pfp then its fine BUT if they just search up "cool anime boys pfp" its really cringe

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
IF they have watched the anime and then out there pfp then its fine BUT if they just search up "cool anime boys pfp" its really cringe
there is nothing cringe in trying to find images of that to use as pfp, all anime fans that want the best image for a pfp.

Last edited:

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I 100% agree with your opinion and everyone should [weebs pls no attack, it joke ;-;]