Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does anyone have tips to jitter click faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5hero5

So I know the basics of jitter clicking, tensed arm, no palm grip, spam clicking.
However, it always seems like 8 CPS is my plateau and that I can't break past it.
Does anyone have any tips to jitter click faster?

Kpwy

what I did is I learned to jitter my finger off of a mouse then tried it on a mouse and after a bit I got better at it. Also if you get a mouse that can double click (not sure if yours does) you can get higher cps.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Try purchasing a new mouse first off and I'm not very knowledgeable on these things but I think you can jitter using your thumb and index.

Pentyqs

Since i am an older player i can explain a few stuff i personally know and understand.First off the thing is you need to also know how to aim while jitter clicking,but if u wana get better at it try jittering on your table or desk then on your mouse,when u think you have that down try going on practice and jitter click in a couple of matches,just keep trying thats how alot of people learned to do it including me.Not giving up is the key

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The more you Practice, the better you get.​

You cannot turn into a PvP god in one day, you'll need to practice first. The kits that helped me to improve my aim are:
  • Nodebuff - Rebuff - HFC
  • AxePvP
  • Sumo
It'll be hard at the beginning, but I'm pretty sure you can get used to it by the time.

Have a great day.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
I personally wouldn’t recommend jittering if you are not good at pvp to start with as it’ll throw off your aim a lot, I would recommend either just normal clicking or butterfly clicking if your mouse makes it possible.

Before learning to click fast I’d recommend learning other techniques of pvp as they are far more influential. I have a PVP guide which I will link below which tells you everything you should be learning before learning to click fast.

Kujundza

Do jittering at your own risk, bc if you pushing so hard to PVP in that style, your arm muscle will shrivel and then starting to hurt (personal experience)

Bambask

IGN
Bambask
Best Way to Jitter click Spam Your mouse Hit key REALLY REALLY Hard and I think it might work

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Basically, I won't recommend doing jitterclicking as it is super hard. Just do normal clicking or butterfly clicking as they are easy to do.

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
So I know the basics of jitter clicking, tensed arm, no palm grip, spam clicking.
However, it always seems like 8 CPS is my plateau and that I can't break past it.
Does anyone have any tips to jitter click faster?
jitterclicking is a special kind of clicking. I learned to do it naturally and I get 15 CPS average. My trick is to have hot hands and focus all your strength on your forearm. Make a position in your hand like if you were spreading salt then focus all your strength to your forearm. If you need more help, watch some youtube videos on how to jitterclick. If you can't jitterclick, try to butterfly click as it is more effective if you can do it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.