Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Dodgeball Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
good luck everyone, Sahviiksil Sahviiksil participate please because ez win and you can do giveaway with the giftcard!

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Good luck to ones participating! Hope you guys do well.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
pog! lez goooo.. let's see how many seconds will it take me to die and get a new highscore

Abdelhakbagua

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Dodgeball Event

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

This weekend, me and Pace Pace will be hosting a Dodgeball Event! You will need the accuracy of a sharpshooter and
be able to dodge any and all arrows coming in your direction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event Information

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This event will pin two players against each other, each given a bow with punch 1000. They will also each receive and arrow.
The player who is able to hit the other player by shooting their bow will win the duel - should both players miss, they will each receive another arrow.
Once all players in a round have fought, the winners of the duels will move onto the next round until we are our 3 winners.
The arena may get smaller if a duel takes too long so make sure you are able to accurately hit your targets - and quickly!

This event will be hosted on Saturday, 2nd of January 2021 at 5 PM CET!
Be sure to use /event in one of our main lobbies 10 minutes before the event is due to start
as only the first 100 players will be allowed to join!

🎁Rewards🎁

🥇 25$ Store Giftcard
🥈 15$ Store Giftcard
🥉 10$ Store Giftcard

All Official JartexNetwork Rules Apply.
List Of Allowed And Disallowed Modifications
Global Rules

Any issues or questions about the rules can be directed towards any staff member on the Jartex Network.

If you have any questions regarding the event, feel free to contact the hosts on the Forums, Ingame or on Discord.
Pace Pace -> Pace#0001
GamingFizz GamingFizz -> GamingFizz#3821

nice this is will be good good luck for you

rehanmalik

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Dodgeball Event

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

This weekend, me and Pace Pace will be hosting a Dodgeball Event! You will need the accuracy of a sharpshooter and

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event Information

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This event will pin two players against each other, each given a bow with punch 1000. They will also each receive and arrow.
The player who is able to hit the other player by shooting their bow will win the duel - should both players miss, they will each receive another arrow.
Once all players in a round have fought, the winners of the duels will move onto the next round until we are our 3 winners.
The arena may get smaller if a duel takes too long so make sure you are able to accurately hit your targets - and quickly!

Be sure to use /event in one of our main lobbies 10 minutes before the event is due to start

🎁Rewards🎁

🥇 25$ Store Giftcard
🥈 15$ Store Giftcard
🥉 10$ Store Giftcard

Global Rules

Any issues or questions about the rules can be directed towards any staff member on the Jartex Network.

If you have any questions regarding the event, feel free to contact the hosts on the Forums, Ingame or on Discord.
Pace Pace -> Pace#0001

how to join the event at what time

blazetharkidrs

Suspended

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Dodgeball Event

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event Information

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🎁Rewards🎁

🥇 25$ Store Giftcard
🥈 15$ Store Giftcard
🥉 10$ Store Giftcard

Global Rules

Pace Pace -> Pace#0001

o cool can't wait to win and knock some orphans brains with a punch 1000 bow.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
o cool can't wait to win and knock some orphans brains with a punch 1000 bow.
Im excited for this event but this orphan brain annoying here is making me feel weird for some reason. I mean please mind your language or it will be time for me and my friends to gang up on you and making sure you go off world border or outside map. No hate just saying this. Thanks again GamingFizz GamingFizz for hosting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.