Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do your job

Riley_is_dead

Donator
Donator
IGN
Riley_is_dead
Give us a reset goddamnit the server is filled with dupers and no staff cares about survival and ban trident atleast, people combat log with trident. Istg so funny devs hayss

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Give us a reset goddamnit the server is filled with dupers and no staff cares about survival and ban trident atleast, people combat log with trident. Istg so funny devs hayss
If you see any suspicious activity contact a staff member and if you have enough proof please submit a report at https://jartexnetwork.com/reports/ dont need to argue about it + reset will maybe be in december this year or start of next year.

motasim

I think they do care about it, but fixing a gamemode usually takes some time, and maybe they are trying to bring some new features in. Anyways, I guess look out for announcements regarding it, and if you see people breaking the rules, just report them with evidence

ned_

Donator
Donator
honestly i dont know why survival exist while jartex is in based grinding server

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
honestly i dont know why survival exist while jartex is in based grinding server
that is very true how ever i think they just dont know with what gamemode they should replace "survival" with and they want a bigger variety of them to attract all kinds of players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Riley_is_dead

Riley_is_dead

Donator
Donator
IGN
Riley_is_dead
Dude literally they just don't care, survival was active in ssn1 n ssn2 BCS it didn't have dupes, hackers, combat loggers etc.. they just don't care man why the hell would I waste my money on a dumb ganemode which is literally bugged from everywhere.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
why the hell would I waste my money on a dumb ganemode which is literally bugged from everywhere
did someone say u need to waste money on it?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Survival is waste of memory, If u find hackers please report them on the link provided by davidraban